Challenge cup final

MorayJaggie

1 hour ago, TheMantis said:

Very true. This final doesn’t count towards anything else so it can be played sometime in the future when all of us can attend. Limiting it to an elite 250 is nonsense.

Depending on how things go, it could be played as a curtain-raiser to the start of next season.  A bit like the Community Shield in England, but classier  :lol:

• Funny 3
  • Thoughtful 1

• 3 weeks later...

According to the pools panel verdict on Off the Ball, Steven Thompson had Inverness Caledonian Thistle 2 Raith Rovers 1  :ictscarf:

Our star striker Jordan White must have jumped up at the back post to head in from a James Keatings corner to score the winner :wink:

• Like 1

Don’t know how to copy the post but I’ve given my thoughts on the serious discussion thread. 

My best man from my wedding 24 years ago is in isolation in Raigmore waiting for his test results. He has underlying health conditions. Makes you realise how close to home this is. 

Edited by Robert

14 hours ago, Robert said:

Don’t know how to copy the post but I’ve given my thoughts on the serious discussion thread. 

My best man from my wedding 24 years ago is in isolation in Raigmore waiting for his test results. He has underlying health conditions. Makes you realise how close to home this is. 

Hope your friend ok Robert. 

Sadly a lot of folk thinking we are immune up here. We are not. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, old caley girl said:

Hope your friend ok Robert. 

Sadly a lot of folk thinking we are immune up here. We are not. 

My thoughts as well Robert I hope he will be ok.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, IBM said:

My thoughts as well Robert I hope he will be ok.

Thanks guys, he seems past the worst of it so fingers crossed!

It brings it all home though when you know someone affected in a serious way. 

Stay safe all!

On 3/30/2020 at 7:39 PM, Robert said:

Stay safe all!

Thats great, it really hits home when family are affected.

On 3/30/2020 at 7:39 PM, Robert said:

Stay safe all!

Great news Robert. Here's hoping he makes a full recovery. A close friend of mine was in ICU with this virus. He has underlying issues too. He came home yesterday. 

8 hours ago, Gringo said:

Great news Robert. Here's hoping he makes a full recovery. A close friend of mine was in ICU with this virus. He has underlying issues too. He came home yesterday. 

That’s good news too. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2020 at 3:09 PM, Buster said:

Alan Simpson is immune.  Rumour has it that Covid-19 has had to go into isolation having had contact with him.

Take more than covid 19 to keep a good man like moi down for sure! Tho seeing on here a guys mate has it defo thought with him hope he's okay!

• 4 months later...

No one seems to have mentioned this but the P & J reported that the 22nd of November was being looked at as the date for this game although they still need to confirm what ground the game will be played at.

38 minutes ago, RiG said:

No one seems to have mentioned this but the P & J reported that the 22nd of November was being looked at as the date for this game although they still need to confirm what ground the game will be played at.

Pittodrie would be roughly equidistant and would facilitate a crowd of six or seven thousand to socially distance which would not be the case at McDiarmid Park.

On 8/25/2020 at 11:39 AM, Kingsmills said:

Pittodrie would be roughly equidistant and would facilitate a crowd of six or seven thousand to socially distance which would not be the case at McDiarmid Park.

Aberdeen have sold 9500 season tickets which they claim is the amount they can socially distance in the stadium.

• 6 months later...