NPL Changes 2020-2021

Gringo

NPL Changes 2020-2021  

10 members have voted

1. 1. I'm thinking of making changes to the NPL from 2020-2021 but would like you to have some input. Here are the choices.

• Stop being lazy and keep the same format.
    • Drop to First Scorer section
    • Drop the Crowd Section.
    • Make NPL HT and FT score only. (as per Challenge Cup)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/03/2020 at 11:00 AM

• Gringo pinned this topic
44 minutes ago, old caley girl said:

Ive voted no change. However I dont want to be rude. I know the amount of work you put into running this Gringo and I am grateful. 

I’ve done the same, but it is your call Gringo. If the time you spend on it is excessive, I will not complain if you change it.

It is a bit of fun that I really appreciate. 

• Agree 1

I've voted no change same as above but absolutely understand the work you put into it and really appreciate it.

Caleyjag and I really enjoy taking part.

I'd be more than willing to offer my assistance to keep it going should you require it.

I agree with all the previous posters,  if it isn't taking too much of your time keep it as it is.  (Delete the first three words of the first option for me)  Anyone who has organised anything will realise how much work goes into things that may appear to be simple.  Its appreciated.

I have voted for - Stop being lazy and keep the same format.

But I agree with Scotty and others, you do an amazing amount of work , so whatever is easisest

I think last year ( or before  ) there was a time of 1st goal instead of the crowd section as crowd figures were rare and unreliable

Everyone appreciates the time and effort you put in, its a good bit of fun and I do enjoy checking up to see how well and I others have done ( usually awful....)

Happy with what you decide

All the best

Iain

• Agree 1

• Gringo unpinned this topic

Thank you all for your kind words, much appreciated.

When the NPL returns it will be in its current format.

Thank you all for playing the NPL.

Cheers

Gringo

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to add my total agreement to all the above comments.  My very first action on Sunday mornings is to look up all the results on Gringo's site.  THANKS MATE.

20 hours ago, JockWatt said:

I'd like to add my total agreement to all the above comments.  My very first action on Sunday mornings is to look up all the results on Gringo's site.  THANKS MATE.

Thanks Jock, hope you're ok down there in Oz. Stay safe bud.