Highland Football Weekly podcast

Balistic

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the feedback. Dont know about you but the various podcasts are keeping me going in lockdown and I'm loving the work of the guys from the Wyness Shuffle podcast too.

Just thought I'd let you know we've had some Caley Thistle content over the last few weeks with Yogi, John Rankin, Nick Ross and Mark Ridgers on and Russell Duncan on tomorrow's podcast.

Cheers

12 hours ago, Highland F Weekly said:

Thanks for the feedback. Dont know about you but the various podcasts are keeping me going in lockdown and I'm loving the work of the guys from the Wyness Shuffle podcast too.

Just thought I'd let you know we've had some Caley Thistle content over the last few weeks with Yogi, John Rankin, Nick Ross and Mark Ridgers on and Russell Duncan on tomorrow's podcast.

Cheers

Absolutely loved the Yogi one and I think it does put his view across from the stormy end with the whole raven debacle.

Listened to all the Caley Thistle ones so far, you've done a great job Ian.

The John Rankin one brought back back vivid memories of me losing my rag at Artur Boruc as he celebrated in front of us after Kenny MIller scored that last minute cup winner.

Keep up the good work!!!   

On 5/19/2020 at 9:07 PM, Highland F Weekly said:

Cheers

Any more Inverness players in the pipeline?

e.g. Ross Tokely, Dennis Wyness, Grant Munro

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/13/2020 at 11:14 PM, Stirling Observer said:

Think it's important not to compare. Both provide something similar but different and brilliant. Here's to the success of both of them.

100% agree with this. There may be some overlap but it's great for ICT fans to have all this stuff to listen to especially just now in the absence of football.

At the end of the day we'll both probably be subsumed into The Athletic anyway...

• Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...

I was delighted when I went to the podcast the other day and found this had appeared. Really enjoyable listen, and I didn’t know that he doesn’t rate Feb 8th 2000 as his biggest upset.

Been making my way through the ICT ones over the last few weeks. Some great insights from our recent heroes like Hughes, Vincent and Draper but best of all are the ones from further back who can be more open, honest and critical, like Tokely, Duncan and Fraser.

• 3 weeks later...

Just listened to this week’s one which is Richie Hart. An enjoyable listen, he has plenty of good stories and I’d forgotten he was at Dundee when we famously overhauled them for promotion, so good to get a bit of insight from as to what was happening at Dens.

Interesting to hear Hart talk about Brewster having heart rate monitors on the players all the way back in 2008 (or thereabouts) and yet recently Polly had said that he was surprised at the step up in the off the field stuff moving from ICT to Motherwell who had the players all set up with heart monitors and GPS. Whilst sticking this stuff on a player isn't going to make them better and win us the league it seems strange that we have "regressed" in 10 or so years in this area whilst other clubs make strides forward.

The bed sheets story was excellent :laugh: 

• Agree 1