Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If we get there and have a choice between Ross Co and Hearts who would we want and who’d we beat. Would Robbo cope with a game v his beloved jam tarts. I’d love to get one of these teams. Tasty!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it hard to believe that Hearts have only won 4 league games all season!  Despite that, they are only 2 wins away from 10th place and all the bottom 5 have lost the same number of games.  So it's too close to call at the moment.  I wonder if Kilmarnock will get sucked into the relegation dog fight.  At the end of November they were in 5th place and a comfortable 8 points clear of the bottom 6.  Since then, they have got just 11 points from 15 games and are 8th and an uncomfortable 6 points clear of the play-off place.  I'd fancy our chances against them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Hearts are straight down. Probably going to be Hamilton we're going to play of we make the finals

I think Hamilton will survive. county are my choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GoliathGrunt said:

If we get there and have a choice between Ross Co and Hearts who would we want and who’d we beat. Would Robbo cope with a game v his beloved jam tarts. I’d love to get one of these teams. Tasty!

I'd imagine both these teams would sad to see quite easily beat us look what a poor Hibs side done took us to pieces would like Accies or St Mirren unreal Hearts are where they are tbh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Scottish government are banning gatherings of people of over 500 from Monday. Unless the season is played behind closed doors that's it finished.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MorayJaggie said:

Scottish government are banning gatherings of people of over 500 from Monday. Unless the season is played behind closed doors that's it finished.

I would have thought they would attempt to play behind closed doors.  There are competitions to finish, prize money to be awarded, promotion & relegation to be determined, contracts (eg TV) to fulfil, etc.

That is unless there is a travel ban, or sufficient players and officials become infected to make it unfeasible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

I would have thought they would attempt to play behind closed doors.  There are competitions to finish, prize money to be awarded, promotion & relegation to be determined, contracts (eg TV) to fulfil, etc.

That is unless there is a travel ban, or sufficient players and officials become infected to make it unfeasible.

I'd like it if the government gave us all a free sky sports, premier sports, bt sports package so we can watch games at home

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MorayJaggie said:

Scottish government are banning gatherings of people of over 500 from Monday. Unless the season is played behind closed doors that's it finished.

Simple. Just put 400 tickets up for sale.  Better than playing behind closed doors.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Think this is the perfect shout for the SPFL and TV Companies to have all games televised on the red button. Can't tell you how boring it'll be this summer. Euros more than likely being shunted to next year, pre-season friendlies (which are supposed to be big ones for us this coming season), and the potential delay of the leagues until the virus gets contained and eradicated. This is where small teams will suffer because there'll be nothing through the gates, and the SPFL aren't willing to chip in anything in result of a decision they've made

Link to post
Share on other sites

TV companies don't have the resources to televise every game, nor do they have space on schedules, nor will they want to subject staff to additional unnecessary travel.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy