Sign in to follow this  
MorayJaggie

Season tickets renewal

Unfortunately given the uncertainty of when restrictions on society will lift and the possibility of football returning I cannot see any way clubs can reasonably justify asking for ST monies. While I appreciate the pre-sale to help through this period, its unknown whether this is til the end of April (as suggested increased from start of April) or for 13 weeks, 6 months or more. Will we ever see this season complete and in what guise will the future season be - compact length, different leagues, reduced games. The challenge is the club will be trying to sell something they don't know the format or structure for making pricing hard to do. Ultimately make the call too soon and what happens if fans pay upfront for the club to fold based on the unclear future for when a regular income may return. Given the position of many fans regrading uncertain times with employment very few would be in a position to buy a ST now or in the next few months until clarity appears.

Any financial help that can be provided to the club will need to be made without the prospect of getting anything in return for the reasons set out above. They can't offer us anything really as we just don't know what the next few weeks / months are going to bring.

• Agree 2

17 hours ago, lizi said:

As you are so fond of Storey, maybe you could ask him for a zero percentage loan?

I don't think noes the time to be having sly digs at people girl