FAN PHOTOS

Got a bunch of photos from back in the day of a lot of the characters from this site. must go through and post them. ... but once upon a time I took my ICT scarf on holiday and it saw some strange and exciting places ... Camp Nou, Bernabeu, and the Sahara Desert in Morocco.

madrid_0108.jpgmadrid_0133.jpg barcelona_0197.jpg

sahara_061.jpg

Feck feb8th2000 !!!!!  What ever happened to him, Entertainment for sure, He also brought about the IHE pitch invasion saga at the Caledonian stadium , excellent laugh.  Johndo  should share the full story.

Edited by caley100

1 hour ago, caley100 said:

Feck feb8th2000 !!!!!  What ever happened to him, Entertainment for sure, He also brought about the IHE pitch invasion saga at the Caledonian stadium , excellent laugh.  Johndo  should share the full story.

Obviously he's living in your nostril.

13 hours ago, caley100 said:

I was in the old end behind the goals and I told Feb 8th that I was going to invade the pitch when we scored and that he and no amount of stewards were going to stop me (joking of course). The next minute Feb 8th returned with two coppers. I moved from one side of the terracing to another and all three followed my movements. I then walked along to the side where Caley 100 & Co were standing. One of the coppers followed me and stood in front of our group. Feb 8th and the other copper stood ready at the corner flag. I was then getting fed up with it and decided to go and tell Feb 8th that I was only joking. As I moved off the copper went on to his radio and reported "The suspect, I repeat the suspect, is on the move" 🤣🤣

• Funny 2