FAN PHOTOS

3 hours ago, TopSix said:

Ten years ago to the day. Rooney scored in the 28th minute. 6031 in attendance. 

FB_IMG_1588319059837.jpg

Class game that...first game too (unfortunately, 9 year old me wasn't allowed to be part of the pitch invasion). Has also lead to a rather substantial collection of ICT Tops (video of which is unfortunately too large to upload, but have managed to nab a (rather dark) screenshot from the video)...

Screenshot_20200501-120152_Video Player.jpg

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, TopSix said:

Ten years ago to the day. Rooney scored in the 28th minute. 6031 in attendance. 

FB_IMG_1588319059837.jpg

The drop in numbers never fails to amaze me, stomach turning stuff.

You can throw a lot of criticism at the club for marketing the football team and customer service etc,  but a lot of it is just down to the fact that people are just bloody strange .🤔

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Great to hear from you Jock - and good to see that somebody has showed you how to turn off the Capital Letter button and adjusted yer feckin font. :drinking05:

Keep Safe mannie.

Hey, man - it's SHOWN not showed !  Just letting you know !

• Funny 3

15 minutes ago, Stirling Observer said:

Love the photos from Romania. Personally it's the pinnacle of supporting the club. Every moment was surreal and there was a great buzz

Maybe put up a few movies when I run out of photies. I can think of one where you feature prominently :whistle:

We are two weeks from the 5th anniversary of our cup win. I hope the club streams the full match in real time on the day and the Sunday celebrations (which I missed as sobering up in Glasgow). 

Lets get our photos ready to post on the day.