Building for next season.

CaleyTennis

Like those kits. looking good. Puma looks best imho. 

Cant see it happening, but Adidas - who have a league wide shirt deal in MLS - also have a nice kit with FC Cincinatti. The red is actually orange on their kit but its not a leap to see it as red ....  

FC Cincinnati star Fanendo Adi cited for operating vehicle while ...

Like both Nike and Puma strips but I'd give the nod to the Puma home strip with the black trim - and I personally feel the Puma vertical stripes on the away kit would look better over my spreading paunch than the Nike hoops 😀

19 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Brilliant concept kits from CaleyCentral. Personally a fan of the Puma one

20200506_220500.jpg

This home kit is quite similar to the design we are having next season....  If I remember rightly, the colour scheme on the away kit here is what we will have next season too.

19 hours ago, Scotty said:

Like those kits. looking good. Puma looks best imho. 

Cant see it happening, but Adidas - who have a league wide shirt deal in MLS - also have a nice kit with FC Cincinatti. The red is actually orange on their kit but its not a leap to see it as red ....  

FC Cincinnati star Fanendo Adi cited for operating vehicle while ...

Thought that was Cowdenbeath for a minute 😂

382px-Cowdenbeath_FC_logo.svg.png

1 hour ago, RednBlackComeback said:

I agree but Andrew might be one of the lucky ones just now he has a trade working full time and still playing part time football.

23 minutes ago, IBM said:

I agree but Andrew might be one of the lucky ones just now he has a trade working full time and still playing part time football.

Andrew was always going to be a good part-time player. When he was released the club did him a favour. A good football wage and full-time work wage instead of crap wage and small chance of a regular start.

I see that the final section of today's statement confirms the new Puma deal.  It doesn't make reference to them specifically but rather a new technical partner as well as related improved online offerings. 

I'm glad to see this happening as in the current climate with no revenue coming in we need to try and find revenue from somewhere.   A new shirt, more merchandise and some additional 25th anniversary goodies is one way to do this and encourage fans to spend some cash on the club if they can.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Alan Simpson said:

Long as we get a half decent squad on the park can play in bin liners for all I care I'm still cutting about in the top of the pele Patterson era anyway!

When you say cutting about, does that mean the sleeves and collar???.🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Doubt many rumours will come to anything. Everyone is in the same position right now. Very unlikely we will sign anyone anytime soon. I think we are just going to have to wait a bit longer until we know what is happening with the league restarting, No one has a clue what is going on. Entertaining though to hear the players linked.

• Agree 1

So, Danny Devine has been in the highlands for a week or so.

Was in aviemore not so long ago, and was seen out and about in Inverness today apparently.

Reckon he’s coming back? As much as I reckon it would be wiser fielding the Under 8s ahead of him

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, DanielH8199 said:

So, Danny Devine has been in the highlands for a week or so.

Was in aviemore not so long ago, and was seen out and about in Inverness today apparently.

Reckon he’s coming back? As much as I reckon it would be wiser fielding the Under 8s ahead of him

Yes, spotted in Starbucks in the last hour with Aaron Doran.  I wonder, does CaleyTennis know anything about this?

• Facepalm 1