Player of the Year 2019/20

Robert

I went for the much improved Rooney, who has been a more consistent performer than any of the others except perhaps Ridgers, and who for a defender brings plenty of excitement to the game - usually for the right reasons!

When I accessed the site there was a "thank you for your vote" message.  I haven't voted but would have voted for Mark Ridgers.  There appeared to be an option for the young players the year but my vote wasn't registered.  The "vote" button simply disappeared when I moved the cursor over it.  Clicking anyway made no difference with my chosen player still highlighted and the "vote" button reappearing when I moved my cursor away.  

1 hour ago, Robert said:

I voted from my phone and my ipad on same wi fi so looks like one vote per device.

On first vote, went with Ridgers and Harper as mentioned earlier. On second vote went with Carson and MacGregor. 

Not convinced by your first vote, or are you just playing the Dundee FC strategy? 

• Funny 3

On 5/24/2020 at 10:19 AM, DoofersDad said:

When I accessed the site there was a "thank you for your vote" message.  I haven't voted but would have voted for Mark Ridgers.  There appeared to be an option for the young players the year but my vote wasn't registered.  The "vote" button simply disappeared when I moved the cursor over it.  Clicking anyway made no difference with my chosen player still highlighted and the "vote" button reappearing when I moved my cursor away.  

I have been on the club website just now. Whilst I have voted, it was showing me the options again so may be worth trying again if you’ve not managed to vote yet.