Back to the stripes this season

CaleyTennis

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Rasczak said:

Done.

See that there's been an update on the sock design, initial photos had generic blue ones, now showing red flashes and ICTFC on them.

Don't think that's a woven club badge...or is it?

7 hours ago, caleyboy said:

Don't think that's a woven club badge...or is it?

Don't think so. Like the Puma logo, looks like it's a heat transfer (and let's hope it's a higher quality transfer compared to the Carbrini ones, and doesn't start to peel and flake after the 5th or so run through the wash)

21 hours ago, Eagle4Caley said:

Yes...but I might treat you all to the famous diagonal sash on white.

I wore my 2010 CPFC to the Celtic Semi in 2015 😊

When I had my original stripey top I always made a point of walking around Norwich in it when Palace were up playing at Carrow Road - unless City have a dramatic turnaround in fortune for the final run in I doubt I'll get the chance to repeat that next season!

Ordered my shirt today. Best design in a few years, can't wait to strut around Belfast in it. Many folk over here alway confuse my ICT shirt for Crystal Palace ones and it gives me the opportunity to spread the caley about when asked about it 

Looking at the sizing advice it mentions the Puma sizing is almost identical to last years suppliers. I was checking out the Errea merchandise sale and I had read somewhere they are smaller sizing and recommend going up a size. My indecision is final. Can anyone confirm whether our Errea merchandise is smaller sizing  ? Who said online shopping was the way ahead  .. confused.com, thanks. 

18 hours ago, Brigadadoo said:

Looking at the sizing advice it mentions the Puma sizing is almost identical to last years suppliers. I was checking out the Errea merchandise sale and I had read somewhere they are smaller sizing and recommend going up a size. My indecision is final. Can anyone confirm whether our Errea merchandise is smaller sizing  ? Who said online shopping was the way ahead  .. confused.com, thanks. 

Sizing clarification would be good. online the ordering options go up to 5XL and with ERREA that 5XL sizing was equivalent to about 2XL for the likes of Adidas, but the PUMA size guide only goes to 3XL.
Would also be good if size guide was in a clickable lightbox that could be popped out to view the numbers in a larger size. 

On 6/15/2020 at 3:48 PM, Scotty said:

Sizing clarification would be good. online the ordering options go up to 5XL and with ERREA that 5XL sizing was equivalent to about 2XL for the likes of Adidas, but the PUMA size guide only goes to 3XL.

Thanks for the advice Scotty I took a punt and my Errea hoodie arrived today .. I'm 100% with the style, quality and thankfully the sizing. Here's hoping the new Puma range will be a huge success as a decent merchandising return will be very handy. It sounds as if we're off to a good start with shirt pre orders. 

18 minutes ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

I live on the old Love Street ground and he’s managed to get a Street named after him 😂

Must be a dual carriageway !

7 hours ago, RiG said:

The club tweeted a size guide and I was sure they appended it to one of the stories on the website but I can't find it now for some reason. 

Anyway, size guide is here:

https://twitter.com/ICTFC/status/1270400899224125441?s=19

Took a chance and ordered the biggest size for me and age 11/12 for my almost 7 year old ..... at worst he can grow into it :lol: 

I like the design apart from the epaulettes, they detract from the overall look, a bit naff.

A little story about strips, we used to play in the blue and black of inter milan with the club crest in the middle, crew neck, black shorts and white socks, a very strong look. We lost one of the jerseys and couldn't source a replacement, the only club that played in those colours in the same style in the UK was Middlesbrough reserves. We wrote to Jack Charlton who kindly donated two shirts. Thanks Jack.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, caleyblue29 said:

no update on the new tops as yet and the week is nearly over , thought they were due out this week 

from the website : Delivery estimated late July due to delays caused by COVID-19.

20 hours ago, caleyblue29 said:

no update on the new tops as yet and the week is nearly over , thought they were due out this week 

I also was wondering about the away tops .. that's the timescale in the CEO's statement last weekend for them.

• tm4tj unpinned this topic