Player Sponsorship 2020-2021

Scotty

The system may be generating an invoice for many of you right now to renew your player sponsorship. As we don’t know the status of the game or our players please DO NOT renew at this stage. As and when things get back to whatever the new normal is we will review the situation. 

A couple of payments have already come through. I will refund those back to users on PayPal .... or in true airline style you can have a credit (joking). I have manually expired a few unpaid invoices and have now set the system to 'do not renew' any others that are still to be generated by default so hopefully it catches most renewals. 

Refunds sent to those who paid .......  cancel notices applied to those who had invoices generated but not yet paid. 

If you do see the invoice in your account please DO NOT PAY. I will try to view the outstanding invoices at least once or twice per day and cancel them manually. It actually costs me about £0.50 more to cancel each transaction than was paid. not sure if that's paypal or currency fluctuations but either way I can do without the extra cost 🙂

update : I think I was able to go through the backend database and expire all memberships as of June 1st then set it to not renew. hopefully there will be no (more) invoices generated for now. As and when we know how the land lies we can review later .... 

Edited by Scotty
update info

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic