ICTFC Squad Update 21/22/23/

tm4tj

2 hours ago, CaleyTennis said:

According to the P and J, John Robertson was in Kircaldy at the weekend on some kind of scouting mission which is a positive :ictscarf:

As I have said a few times, I hope we are looking at younger players rather than the usual suspects or failed Loss County rejects that are being rumoured on Twitter etc.

Tom Walsh is another but I would  actually be ok with him returning :P, tthough I don't see it happening.

Dont know what he could be scouting when there is no football at moment.

8 minutes ago, caleyboy said:

Maybe he was learning how to erect a tent, tie knots, tighten a woggle and make fire by rubbing two sticks together.

• Funny 1

26 minutes ago, caleyboy said:

He could have some tape or previous reports to look at I guess. Maybe Felitciano Zschusschen can get his agent to send in a YouTube highlights compilation again.

36 minutes ago, caleyboy said:

I might be wrong but I'm sure I read there was a trials game for players that have been released from clubs. 

1 hour ago, RiG said:

He could have some tape or previous reports to look at I guess. Maybe Felitciano Zschusschen can get his agent to send in a YouTube highlights compilation again.

Or is George Weah's cousin still playing? Never hear Graeme Sounness mention him these days. 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, aaroncoganshogun said:

No number 9 = No success. 

You wouldn't play with no goalie would you? No number 9 was the main problem for us last season. 

Raith released some nice big centre forward types

On 5/28/2021 at 12:57 PM, RiG said:

After being released by us Brad Mckay has pitched up at Falkirk.

Deal now confirmed. Three year contract for Mckay and he gets to move back to the central belt. Win win for him really.

22 minutes ago, RiG said:

Deal now confirmed. Three year contract for Mckay and he gets to move back to the central belt. Win win for him really.

Can't blame him. A decent player for us but we have lost far better and more influential in the past and replaced them.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, RiG said:

That's a big win for him getting a three year deal good luck to him unless we are playing Falkirk.

• Agree 1

Brad is a good player who will be a valuable signing by Falkirk. He may become their captain and will most likely pick up a league winners medal next season. He moves closer to his roots and as previously stated, a three year contract offers some stability.  

1 hour ago, CELTIC1CALEY3 said:

Brad is a good player who will be a valuable signing by Falkirk. He may become their captain and will most likely pick up a league winners medal next season. He moves closer to his roots and as previously stated, a three year contract offers some stability.  

Very fortunate getting a 3 year contract.

6 hours ago, CELTIC1CALEY3 said:

Falkirk - A club very close to my heart. Especially for not being good enough on 30th May 2015 🤣🤣

12 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Suppose this would be the appropriate thread to discuss my hatred of Sheffield United for a loan deal 10 years ago...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/harry-maguire-could-played-inverness-24276017.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Whatever happened to the much publicised loan arrangements with Sheffield United to give several of their youngsters first team football with us? I can't recall one player ever coming here to play.

5 hours ago, Row S said:

Whatever happened to the much publicised loan arrangements with Sheffield United to give several of their youngsters first team football with us? I can't recall one player ever coming here to play.

The arrangement with The Blades had about as much substance as BJ's 'oven ready' Brexit deal.

8 hours ago, Row S said:

That was just spin the Builder was splurting at that time.

14 hours ago, Row S said:

It wasn't a formal arrangement, it was based on someone at ICT being acquainted with someone at SU in some fashion. Never came to anything.  Just like the Arsenal link mentioned at another time in our history. In current terms, its like saying we have a 'link' with Hearts or Rangers just now because of our Sporting director or CEO .... but at least those links have provided players over the recent past.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, IBM said:

You were right with the last bit :wink:

Gardyne is/was a super player and would help bring on the younger players coming through. I really do think Billy is now past his best but hey...... we will never know unless we try.

• tm4tj changed the title to ICTFC Squad Update 21/22/23/
  • tm4tj pinned this topic
  • tm4tj unpinned this topic