The season ahead

tm4tj

". . .should any of the initial one or two home games have to be played behind closed doors, season ticket holders will have exclusive access to watch the games live on a Caley Thistle online channel. "

- Quote from Ross Morrison's season ticket update

Dunno if I'm a bit behind the times here but I think this is a great idea. Because of the nature of my work I tend to pay at the gate when I get an opportunity to see a game, rather than buy a season ticket which would be largely unused.

If I could watch any of the home games live through an exclusive online channel that would be a game-changer for me though and would justify the cost of a season ticket.

I wonder if there are many other supporters more likely to buy a season ticket were this facility extended throughout the season?

Possibility of extra income for the club!

Edited by buckett
change to default font
  • Agree 1

57 minutes ago, buckett said:

If I could watch any of the home games live through an exclusive online channel that would be a game-changer for me though and would justify the cost of a season ticket

And hopefully they it won't be as bad as the "live" games on Facebook where the video quality plummets after about 30 viewers...

Also how do I renew my ST on Tickethour? It's showing my seat as taken...

Edited by Jack Waddington

6 minutes ago, givmeaccccc said:

Well that's a load of crap, being trying for ages to buy the seat/season ticket I've held since the stadium opened but cannot get it to release on the ICTFC Ticketing site. Will I bother or is this the year to just call it quits?

See the post by sneckfan it might be a help.

Go to the ICTFC website
Click Buy Match Tickets
Click My Orders / Reservations
Your season ticket will be listed there with "Pay Unpaid Reservation" (or something along those lines) alongside it
Click "Pay Unpaid Reservation" to renew your ticket

19 hours ago, RiG said:

Go to the ICTFC website
Click Buy Match Tickets
Your season ticket will be listed there with "Pay Unpaid Reservation" (or something along those lines) alongside it

Thanks tried that logged in to account etc but no sign of my season ticket listed anywhere. Will probably have to go down to shop to sort it out. 

19 hours ago, RiG said:

Go to the ICTFC website
Click Buy Match Tickets

Many thanks, tried that and still no ticket appears in orders/ reservations. Phoned the office today to simply order over the phone but the twice I phoned it went straight to voicemail, left message but no phone back received. Not making a judgement as these are difficult times, but this is not an easy process.

I should clarify that the final couple of steps are guesses as I don't have the same options having renewed mine already.

Are these instructions any different? They are from the Livingston Scottish Cup game and take you to Unpaid Reservations where your ST should be...

https://ictfc.com/ticket-info-scottish-cup-fifth-round-v-livingston

Good luck!

4 hours ago, givmeaccccc said:

Many thanks, tried that and still no ticket appears in orders/ reservations. Phoned the office today to simply order over the phone but the twice I phoned it went straight to voicemail, left message but no phone back received. Not making a judgement as these are difficult times, but this is not an easy process.

It must be an age thing I am going round in circles can't get my ticket and was going to shop online for the grandchildren!  I will go down to the shop tomorrow if it is open might be the easiest way.

I’m going to the shop tomorrow too. I’ve always struggled with the on line option and found it easier just to go in. And I’ve an Oor Wullie to collect: hope it is worth £125 or I’m in deep sxxt!!

2 minutes ago, Robert said:

I’m going to the shop tomorrow too. I’ve always struggled with the on line option and found it easier just to go in. And I’ve an Oor Wullie to collect: hope it is worth £125 or I’m in deep sxxt!!

I hope it's open might see you there :smile:

One thing that, in the past has held the club back is that, over the years  there have been two wealthy and commercially astute individuals who clearly have an interest in the club but have never been able to work constructively together.

I appreciate that both will have serious concerns about other business issues at present but, with the club, like many others, possibly facing the most difficult nine months or so in its history, I wonder whether now they could possibly set aside whatever their differences are and work together even for that limited period.

• Agree 2

Met Keith Haggart, who joined in February as Commercial Director, when I bought my ticket and collected my Oor Wullie.

He was very friendly and positive about the future. He has been impressed with the passion of fans he has met and feels the community is more behind the club than was the case at other clubs he has been at (presumably Dundee but not sure what others). He talked about the subway deliveries and people buying season tickets for the first time. 

The players are all still furloughed but they are sharing positive stories with them. They anticipate training starting in September.

He wants the community involvement to increase. 

All very positive and hopefully results in more interest in the club and helps us to stabilise the finances. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• tm4tj unfeatured and unpinned this topic