The season ahead

tm4tj

13 minutes ago, Robert said:

Very young team tonight, assuming the link works. Brad Mckay playing with only players with much first team experience being Cammy MacKay and Daniel Mackay. Only experienced player on bench is Mark Ridgers.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ICTFC/status/1312098064098713601?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^embeddedtimeline|twterm^profile%3AICTFC|twcon^timelinechrome&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcaleythistleonline.com%2Ftopic%2F33786-inverness-ct-v-qos-matchnight-thread%2F

Sorry, posted in wrong post but thanks to tm4j for detailing the team in the right post. 

1 hour ago, Satan said:

Aren't the cinemas open again?

Isn't that an indoor performance?

It's all over the place. How an indoor cinema is safer than being in an open air stadium with masks on is beyond me. Or a pub at 1m distancing with no mask on...

20 hours ago, Robert said:

That’s what I thought, and our rule of six makes more sense than the one down south too. 

It's just copied from England same as everything wee nik does she just leaves it a week or so wee Charlatan! This season we should as a club bin the lbgt and blm issues and start flying the union jack maybe get a few images of the Queen about the ground get the troops motivated! Think ill email these ideas to Gardner and Coop the dug another idea would be playing motivational tunes before the kick of like dambusters and my favourite god save the queen! 

• Disagree 3
  • Funny 3
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

38 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

It's just copied from England same as everything wee nik does she just leaves it a week or so wee Charlatan! This season we should as a club bin the lbgt and blm issues and start flying the union jack maybe get a few images of the Queen about the ground get the troops motivated! Think ill email these ideas to Gardner and Coop the dug another idea would be playing motivational tunes before the kick of like dambusters and my favourite god save the queen! 

Are you supporting the right team Alan?  That sounds more like a statement from a Rangers fan!

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, caleyboy said:

Nothing wrong with the La Scala, I went to the matinee there every Saturday morning as a kid 😄😄

Went there when I was 15 or 16 to watch Soldier Blue and the exorcist many times after. Loved the La Scala always went upstairs especially when I had a girl 😀😀

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

If you're wanting bums back on the seats (obviously socially distanced), I would reccomend putting your name into the hat and one step closer to getting us back and supporting the team at the ground again

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/552036

That's the UK parliament it won't cover Scotland for changes to the rules 

• Agree 2

• tm4tj unfeatured and unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, RiG said:

He's on about the set capacity being about 400 people. Thought it was at least 2.3k, at least under the 30% capacity rule, or has that rule been thrown out the window?