The season ahead

tm4tj

Not heard anything but the company I used to work for leased cars through a leasing firm and all cars came from one garage per vehicle type regardless of where the driver was based. I’d a car brought up on the back of a truck from Bolton Audi as a result rather then picking it up locally. It may therefore be a company car for an individual who’s company uses a leasing firm.

If would be good if it is a sponsorship deal though as money is much needed. 

1 hour ago, Jack Waddington said:

Somewhat off topic, but any word on a sponsorship of some sort with the local Audi Dealership? Saw an Audi on a Car Transporter heading north with the club crest on the plates, which IIRC were "CA11Y J46S" or something along those lines.

Was it this one?   Eastgate car park, 27 Dec 2019.  That is the club crest on the left of the plate.

audi.jpg.bb46e95bd06ef186f2259be6489f55bb.jpg

Edited by snorbens_caleyman

That might be the one that jack seen it might have broken down and was being transported back to Inverness (even Audi's break down) 

If my memory is right that one got pulled over on the A9 by an unmarked police car on the way home from a cup game a few years back :ohmy: 

18 hours ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

Was it this one?   Eastgate car park, 27 Dec 2019.  That is the club crest on the left of the plate.

audi.jpg.bb46e95bd06ef186f2259be6489f55bb.jpg

No number 9 in the number plate. Makes it look incomplete.