Betfred Cup

CaleyTennis

I remember being down in the Borders for a few days, possibly at Christmas, but was keen to see that game and set off but ended up turning back after hitting a blizzard. So I’ve still never seen a game at New Bayview although I have been outside the ground when in Methil for work.

4 hours ago, Robert said:

It was the name New Bayview Park that made me think that. Turns out it was new 22 years ago. Not sure how old Jack is.... lol....

.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayview_Stadium

Just older than me. But this is the video I was on about, there's bunch of fans (dunno who's) standing outside the ground just outside the carpark at about 44 seconds in...

11 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Just older than me. But this is the video I was on about, there's bunch of fans (dunno who's) standing outside the ground just outside the carpark at about 44 seconds in...

Fair do's Jack, I suppose in England or Belgium that might get called a hill! I've seen bigger piles of dog mess 😂

Seriously though, on GSV you can see how far away it is. They must be desperate. Those guys must be some of those bluenoses who haven't missed a game for years but can't get a ticket. If they weren't Rangers supporters I would almost feel sorry for them. Tell you what, when we play there we can go up there for a look...

8 hours ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

I was at that game.

Yeah there was some kind of hitch when they were moving in, and we played our first game at the old stadium, so we only played there once and have never been back.