Cowden team.jpgTonight’s line up with McHattie and Vincent back and Devine on bench, but no Toshney, Carson, Doran or Sutherland.

Cowdenbeath:

Lineup:  Sinclair; Pollock, Clarke, Todd, Glass, Miller, Taylor, Kavanagh, Cox, Herd, Hamilton.

Subs (not used): Renton, Swann, Easton, Sneddon, Owens, Whyte

Edited by Robert

No team lines for Cowdenbeath. Has the earlier k.o. caught everyone out? 

Cheers Robert. Picked them up on Flash Scores web site. NPL edited accordingly. Shambles.

There’s live updates on the BBC Sport website and app, although all they are saying so far is that the game has kicked off. 

Keeping an eye on it too. Suspect both will be minimal! As I type this, BBC have a Cowdenbeath corner only and Twitter the Storey chance. 

Edited by Robert

25 minutes ago, Gringo said:

No team lines for Cowdenbeath. Has the earlier k.o. caught everyone out? 

Caught me out for my NPL prediction right enough, thought it was 7pm - doh!

2 minutes ago, northstandfan said:

storey off injured

That’s us back to 5 injured and 1 isolating. Good job we had pulled quite a big squad together. Chance for Toddy to make a mark now tonight?

Half time 0-0. Looks like we’ve had the best of it with 4 attempts on target. Not enough yet though!

Edited by Robert

Shame the effort didn't get us a goal before the break but I'm sure we'll add a few 2nd half. Nice to see from the stats that Cowden haven't even had one shot yet let alone any on target so looks like we have a fair grip on the game.

Robbo did say that they would be hard to break down.  But I am anticipating the opener from Keatings in about 5 minutes! 

I hope you are right! Harper and Allardice replace McHattie and Vincent. 

Devine on for Duffy. Are we heading to penalties? If so, I can’t see us getting through the group stages as we will have dropped at least four points with only six more to play for. 

3 minutes ago, Robert said:

Devine on for Duffy. Are we heading to penalties? If so, I can’t see us getting through the group stages as we will have dropped at least four points with only six more to play for. 

Doesn't help that Hearts are 9 for 9 and for 6 of those points they've been given a boost by dodgy refereeing

Edited by Jack Waddington

Two points out of six. I know we are treating it as preseason but we need to lift things for Saturday.