Dunfermline (A) 17 October 2020 - Build Up and Streaming Info

RiG

Yeah I tried to register as well but haven't had anything through. Nothing in my spam folder either.

Did clock that they have told someone to email if nothing had come through so maybe ping them an email as well.

Just throwing it out there, if you're not going to be watching this game, there are games being played locally. Loch Ness play Scourie at the Rugby Club, and Inverness Athletic play Nairn County 'A' at Pavilion Park in Muir of Ord in the North Caledonian Division 2, both a 2pm (I think) kick off. 

Both games are "behind closed doors", but obviously there is no doors for them to play behind, and they (Loch Ness at least) didn't have issues with fans watching, obviously as long as you're social distancing. So I guess as long as fans aren't allowed into games, and we're not playing at home, a bit of Non League Groundhopping wouldn't go amiss.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

Don't leave it until the last minute.  

I registered about 4 hours ago, and I am still waiting for their email and password.

The registration and login appears to be working this morning.

Password then sent to you in an email - no way to change it as far as I can see. ☹️  (I used to work in IT security - this is what it often felt like -> :frustrated01:)

Only payment option appears to be Paypal.   Better than them having my card number if that's what their security is like!

• tm4tj pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Row S said:

Try this link to the DAFC official website https://www.dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=How_to_watch_Saturday`s_match&ID=12613

I managed to complete the registration and payment in less than 10 minutes. The initial confirmation email went to my junk box.

Smooth as silk for me. 3 minutes tops including payment.

5 hours ago, Moogthurso said:

As one of the key teams along with dundee stirring things up over the summer I dont think I can support them or dundee. 

dong-uihabnida

The club just announced their streaming info. Seems pretty reasonable to me .....

Following two successful test events in the last 14 days, the club is pleased to be able to announce our new live streaming partnership with StreamAMG which is in conjunction with the SPFL and Pixellot.

This exciting new partnership means that ICTFC will utilise live footage supplied by the newly installed Pixellot camera system installed at Caledonian Stadium. The Pixellot system uses cameras with in-built, AI, ball-tracking technology to produce live HD footage of all home SPFL Championship matches at Caledonian Stadium, which will then be broadcast directly to ICTFC Season Ticket holders and those purchasing a PPV match via a centrally operated streaming platform at StreamAMG.

ICTFC Season Ticket holders will receive an email from the club into their club registered email address at the beginning of next week and this email will include an individual personalised code, exclusive to the Season Ticket seat you have. This exclusive code will allow you to log in to ICTTV on match days to view our home games live and as they happen.

The email will include instructions on how to access our live streamed home matches online it and will also include a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) and Answers to help the smooth operation of our opening home championship game next week against Ayr United.

Details of how those Caley Jags fans without a Season Ticket will be able purchase a PPV game day ticket will also be released next week. These single match tickets will be priced at £9.99

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Moogthurso said:

As one of the key teams along with dundee stirring things up over the summer I dont think I can support them or dundee. 

All clubs need a few bob now, think of it as a donation to keep football alive in Scotland outwith the Old Firm.

I won't grudge them my pittance.

• Agree 1

On the assumption that Toshney, Carson, Doran, Kennedy, Storey and Sutherland are all missing tomorrow, this will be a tough opener. For what it’s worth, my suggested starting 11:

Ridgers

Duffy Devine Deas McHattie

Welsh Allardice

Mackay Keatings MacGregor

Todorov

Lets get off to a flyer guys and make our £12 donation to Dunfermline feel worth while. 

• tm4tj featured this topic
  • tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • RiG unfeatured this topic