Dunfermline (A) 17 October 2020 - Build Up and Streaming Info

RiG

7 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Saturday morning. ICT playing an important league match and an opportunity to watch albeit remotely.

What a welcome injection of normality into this thoroughly abnormal year.

A much less welcome dose of normality veing restored is our usual poor start to a league campaign.

Disappointing after such a promising start to the game.

3 minutes ago, Pele_Is_God said:

McHattie and McKay should be nowhere near the first 11. Why can't our blinkered manager not see this?

No other options at the moment through injuries.

3 minutes ago, Robert said:

Disappointing. 

And yet not remotely surprising (to the extent that I am £20 richer than I was at 3pm, but it’s little consolation).

Such a weak starting line up and bench. With injuries and a lack of games, I don’t think we have ever been so unready for the season to start.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

And yet not remotely surprising (to the extent that I am £20 richer than I was at 3pm, but it’s little consolation).

Such a weak starting line up and bench. With injuries and a lack of games, I don’t think we have ever been so unready for the season to start.

I can never bring myself to bet against us no matter how tempting the odds.

Disappointing result but we have to remember that we were without Toshney, Carson, Doran, Storey, Sutherland and Kennedy. That's six players that if were fit would most likely of started today's game. With us not having the biggest squad that's a huge problem. Any team would struggle to be missing six key players. Obviously not a great way to start the season but let's hope some of these guys can be fit and we see a better result and performance next week. 

• Agree 3

34 minutes ago, Satan said:

No manager?

Hopefully soon because the donkey just doesn't learn! It was and is obvious how ***** duds like McKay are but the stupid donkey sticks by them when they need released. Surely a young CB is better than that dud!

• Disagree 1

15 minutes ago, CaleyTennis said:

Hopefully soon because the donkey just doesn't learn! It was and is obvious how ***** duds like McKay are but the stupid donkey sticks by them when they need released. Surely a young CB is better than that dud!

You've started early this season.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 6

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • RiG unfeatured this topic