Details for streaming home games

Robert

Any season ticket holder received the e-mail yet about how to get access to home games?

I haven’t as yet, but get e-mails from the club from time to time and an e-mail receipt when I add cup games to my season ticket so should be on their list.

Just wondering if we are all the same or whether I need to call the club.

Cheers. 

3 minutes ago, Robert said:

Any season ticket holder received the e-mail yet about how to get access to home games?

I haven’t as yet, but get e-mails from the club from time to time and an e-mail receipt when I add cup games to my season ticket so should be on their list.

Just wondering if we are all the same or whether I need to call the club.

Cheers. 

Scott (or the club, can't remember precisely) said in the last statement that emails would be sent out this week.

I've been in touch with the club this morning and emails will be sent out from today.  I'm not sure whether that means everyone will receive them today but it is in hand.  It's important to note that before season ticket holders can use their code, they have to sign up with the streaming company.  Best to do that as soon after getting the email as possible in case of any problems, and not waiting till 5 minutes before kick off!

I've just received an email about getting setup for the game.

Edit: Off to a good start. I had already signed up to that site but it isn't recognising my log in info and I can't get a new account setup either.

Edit again: The support email provided won't accept incoming emails unless you have an "...@spfl..." email address :laugh: 

Edited by RiG

• tm4tj pinned and featured this topic
1 minute ago, Huisdean said:

Now registered and ready to go. Instructions in the email don't exactly match what you have to do so a bit confusing but got there in the end. 

Same issue here. Wasn't sure if it was my North Korean firewalls or 4 foot thick walls in my Palace causing an issue. 

Registered OK but couldn't put in my season ticket code to subscribe on mobile as there was nowhere to type it in. Tried it on desktop and it was fine then. 

Going to try and watch it on the Edge browser on my Xbox so I can watch it on the big telly instead of a PC monitor or phone.

I did my registration on mobile, just copied & pasted code into redeem box.

Will try and access site on laptop tonight to make sure it opens on there, save site etc as that will be the media I will watch game through. 

Just remember to follow the given process, its two different url's you have to enter to get it sorted.

13 hours ago, LundavraJag said:

Does anyone know if you have bought two season tickets, one for a brother for example, would you be entitled to two access codes?

I would have thought every season ticket would have a unique code.

14 hours ago, LundavraJag said:

Does anyone know if you have bought two season tickets, one for a brother for example, would you be entitled to two access codes?

Yes. One code for each season ticket holder. 

I thought I had signed in ok but now the email has vanished into cyberspace and I have no idea how to see the game on Saturday.  Will I have to ask the Club to send me my email again?  I still have a note of the code.  

I think you just go to this website which is the SPFL Portal

https://matchcentre.spfl.co.uk/home

If you have already redeemed your code then all you need to do is log in on the spfl portal page using the email you gave them and the password you created.

You should then be able to go to fixtures and select the Inverness v Ayr United game. Check your Account - subscription as well on the home page it should say you are registered until next June 21st if you have paid for your season ticket.

Once you have successfully logged in, save the page to your laptop and save the password to auto log you in. Sorted..... hopefully.

For PPV viewing, once you log into the SPFL Portal, hit the tab for Subscribe and the options are there

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • tm4tj locked this topic