Details for streaming home games

Robert

Seems I am one of an admittedly small number of people who cannot get logged into the SPFL Match Centre due to problems with the Stream AMG platform. Hopefully this is going to be fixed today.

ETA: Finally got access sorted :thumbup:

Edited by RiG
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, givmeaccccc said:

Been a season ticket(s) holder for 25 years and no email. Typical of the admin at our club over all those years. 

After receiving a letter last week saying they did not have an email address for me I sent them an email and that sorted the problem.

12 hours ago, ictbob said:

Is it possible to put this on a fire stick so I can watch it on the tv?

I'm not familiar with the Firestick but if it has a browser you could possibly use that? I'm using the browser on my Xbox One X to get it on my big tv as the browser on my smart tv doesn't seem to want to display the video on the SPFL website. Another option may be if you have a laptop to hook it up to your tv with an HDMI cable. Try it in advance. 

11 hours ago, givmeaccccc said:

Been a season ticket(s) holder for 25 years and no email. Typical of the admin at our club over all those years. 

Did you contact the club to resolve this?

12 hours ago, givmeaccccc said:

Does the club have an up to date e-mail for you? If not, it is harsh to blame them. 

EVERYONE MUST ENSURE THEY HAVE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS THAT THE CUB CAN CONTACT THEM ON. IF THE CLUB DONT HAVE IT, THEN YOU WONT RECEIVE ANYTHING. CONTACT THE CLUB TO MAKE THEM AWARE OF ANY CHANGES. DONT WAIT TIL 2:55 BEFORE TRYING TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT.

3 hours ago, Fraz said:

I'm not familiar with the Firestick but if it has a browser you could possibly use that? I'm using the browser on my Xbox One X to get it on my big tv as the browser on my smart tv doesn't seem to want to display the video on the SPFL website. Another option may be if you have a laptop to hook it up to your tv with an HDMI cable. Try it in advance. 

Cheers Fraz all sorted 

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, givmeaccccc said:

Does the club have an up to date e-mail for you? If not, it is harsh to blame them. 

Yes the club had an up to date email address for me when I persoanlly went in and purchased my season ticket within a day of them going on sale. It is fair to say that the admin is poor. Been working all week and was not aware of this season ticket link to game offer. Sent the club an email last night but as I write this no response. I just bet the club don't work on Saturdays!!!!!!!!!!!!

I waiting for that too. It said normally around 30 minutes before kick off so hopefully soon. 

We are down to barebones this afternoon with only 5 subs. Possibly a 3 5 2? Toddy is starting but no Welsh. Vincent and McHattie also missing from last week’s team.

Ridgers

Duffy

Devine

Mckay

Deas

Harper

Allardice

MacGregor

Keatings

Mackay

Todorov

Subs are MacKay, Kennedy, Fyffe, Hyde and Harkness. 

Edited by Robert

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • tm4tj locked this topic