Details for streaming home games

Robert

Joking aside, I will be emailing the club to say I think the footage quality is not good enough.

I just hope Dick Campbell wears a hat next Saturday or we will spend 90 minutes of watching his baldie head. 

1 minute ago, Jack Waddington said:

Loving the stream delay. Getting the goal notification looooooooong before Toddy actually scored. Nice addition to the list of what needs to be fixed

It was the same at Dunfermline last week. I’ve muted my alerts as a result. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Jack Waddington said:

Loving the stream delay. Getting the goal notification looooooooong before Toddy actually scored. Nice addition to the list of what needs to be fixed

I turned my twitter notifications off when ICTFC posted they were under way yet the teams were still coming out on my screen

Poor second half by both teams. I will take the point given we had 8 players missing. Some promising play at times but some slackness too. Allardice the pick of the bunch for me, edging out the linesman’s head given we saw more of it than most of the players! 

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • tm4tj locked this topic