Details for streaming home games

Robert

The Caley Jags TV highlights were far superior to what was on offer with the live stream from the SPFL Match Centre.  If Caley Jags TV is recording the whole match why can't we have that as the platform for streaming live? 

30 minutes ago, Row S said:

The Caley Jags TV highlights were far superior to what was on offer with the live stream from the SPFL Match Centre.  If Caley Jags TV is recording the whole match why can't we have that as the platform for streaming live? 

Because contracts ☹️

And maybe no infrastructure to support Caley Jags TV live streaming.

• Confused 1

Don't pixellot have a deal with the spfl?

I don't know the ins & outs but I think a few clubs have tried then binned this system. The live stream isn't remotely comparable to the highlights on cjtv...I'm assuming the test runs were carried out in the dark...

6 minutes ago, Satan said:

Don't pixellot have a deal with the spfl?

I don't know the ins & outs but I think a few clubs have tried then binned this system. The live stream isn't remotely comparable to the highlights on cjtv...I'm assuming the test runs were carried out in the dark...

I read an article yesterday that states that SPFL are not involved and deals with individual clubs 

1 hour ago, Jack Waddington said:

Asked on the Scottish Football Subreddit if there was any other clubs having the same issue if they used the system. Apparently Cove's game had issues with the camera zooming in and out at the wrong times and Montrose's one got distracted by seagulls flying past.

Alloa have had, IIRC, similar issues but they are getting manual control of the Pixellot system which will, hopefully as far as they are concerned, address the issues with the camera moving to where it shouldn't be. Something for ICT to consider perhaps.

I received a call today from a very nice lady at the Stadium who confirmed that they had my correct email address but that there had been an admin error meaning that I had received no notification or code for watching live streams. So, glad to say that not my fault, as suspected an admin issue. However any anger I had on Saturday was more than made up for by the apology and extremely polite lovely conversation that I had with the lady at the stadium. Sadly I didn't catch her name but I would like to offer my thanks to her for her honesty and cheerfulness.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, givmeaccccc said:

I received a call today from a very nice lady at the Stadium who confirmed that they had my correct email address but that there had been an admin error meaning that I had received no notification or code for watching live streams. So, glad to say that not my fault, as suspected an admin issue. However any anger I had on Saturday was more than made up for by the apology and extremely polite lovely conversation that I had with the lady at the stadium. Sadly I didn't catch her name but I would like to offer my thanks to her for her honesty and cheerfulness.

That's good I hope you get sorted for Saturday :smile:

On 10/27/2020 at 9:26 PM, givmeaccccc said:

You should be top of the list for entry to the crowd limited games.

Probably contradicting web pages being shown now by various people, including me. It's not so easy to find the right bits of the site on mobile. I'll have a look on laptop in a bit or maybe a expert can help.

11 minutes ago, tm4tj said:

Probably contradicting web pages being shown now by various people, including me. It's not so easy to find the right bits of the site on mobile. I'll have a look on laptop in a bit or maybe a expert can help.

Yeah away to try the laptop.

23 hours ago, MorayJaggie said:

Trying to buy PPV for Saturday's game but no where on spfl site to log in. Only to register but when I try that it says I'm already registered and to log in. Any one having the same issue?

That happened to me just before the game last weekend. I emailed the support address and never had a response to this day.

I'm fairly sure the SPFL site is put together with sellotape and blutack, it's garbage but that doesn't surprise me. Anyway, I cleared my cookies, cache and all that stuff and then relaunched the browser and the icon to log in appeared finally. 

Maybe give it a try.

ETA- If it happens again. See you sorted it. 👍

Edited by Fraz
  • Like 1

I was in it today on an iPad and also a desktop And both times I was already logged in from last week. Although it’s not the most intuitive site I had no bother reaching the bit to buy the Arbroath game. You have to choose the “subscribe “ option as all the others are dead ends.

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • tm4tj locked this topic