Details for streaming home games

Robert

4 hours ago, MorayJaggie said:

Any update on previous games viewing figures?

2nd in viewer rating between 'Strictly' and 'I'm Celebrity' last weekend. Not too bad. 

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Row S said:

Well here we go again. So much for getting access from 2pm to set up. 

What exactly are you expecting to see at 2pm? A video feed of an empty pitch?

The video feed hasn't gone live before 245pm so far. Just be glad there is a live video link to click on :laugh: 

Edited by RiG
  • Funny 1

10 minutes ago, RiG said:

What exactly are you expecting to see at 2pm? A video feed of an empty pitch?

The video feed hasn't gone live before 245pm so far. Just be glad there is a live video link to click on :laugh: 

I would be happy with a feed of the empty pitch to at least confirm the stream is working. Looks like things are going the same way as the Raith game. Not effing good enough!!

1 minute ago, Row S said:

I would be happy with a feed of the empty pitch to at least confirm the stream is working. Looks like things are going the same way as the Raith game. Not effing good enough!!

No I agree this isn't good enough especially after the other week and also the fact that every game so far has had problems. The Pixie Lott system is the worst PPV offering in the entire league and we went with it because it's cheap. 

I am edging every closer to asking for a refund on my season ticket...

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • tm4tj locked this topic