Details for streaming home games

Robert

Are the people who can't access the stream ST holders?

Based on a very small sample size it seems to be the opposite of the other week and only ST holders can view the stream but one off PPV purchasers can't.

I might have got in 5 mins before ko but not happy with the poor quality of the stream. Commentator keeps mentioning ICTTV.

Looks like 150 fans in the North stand this week but less in the South.

Charlie Adam - what a d**k.

3 hours ago, Row S said:

I might have got in 5 mins before ko but not happy with the poor quality of the stream. Commentator keeps mentioning ICTTV.

Looks like 150 fans in the North stand this week but less in the South.

Charlie Adam - what a d**k.

I was present in South. Defo 150 in 

A wee bit of positive news, I hope - Andy and his team (who do the highlights filming from the A9 side of the ground) invited me along on Saturday to act as the 'commentator' for a test run of their new software which allows them to live stream the game with those cameras with some graphics (not Sky Sports-esque, but still pretty decent looking) and also run instant replays of incidents as part of the live coverage. They even set up a monitor so I could actually see the stream and the replays during commentary.

Everything seemed to work great and as far as I can tell there's no reason why their cameras can't be used as the source of the live stream for matches moving forward rather than the Pixellot camera.

• Like 3
  • Thank You 3
  • Well Said 1

3 hours ago, hislopsoffsideagain said:

A wee bit of positive news, I hope - Andy and his team (who do the highlights filming from the A9 side of the ground) invited me along on Saturday to act as the 'commentator' for a test run of their new software which allows them to live stream the game with those cameras with some graphics (not Sky Sports-esque, but still pretty decent looking) and also run instant replays of incidents as part of the live coverage. They even set up a monitor so I could actually see the stream and the replays during commentary.

Everything seemed to work great and as far as I can tell there's no reason why their cameras can't be used as the source of the live stream for matches moving forward rather than the Pixellot camera.

That sounds very promising and just what we have been hoping for.🙌

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Will we still get streaming of home and away games although they’ll be behind closed doors for next three weeks (or longer, please NO).  I cannot remember if that’s what happens, the rules have changed so much I’m confused.  Thanks

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • tm4tj locked this topic