Jump to content

Disappointed and disgusted


Recommended Posts

As a season ticket holder I registered all details including code ..All accepted until it came to watching game . 
All I get is “you don’t have subscription to view .” Raging 😡😡

  • Agree 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, izzy said:

As a season ticket holder I registered all details including code ..All accepted until it came to watching game . 
All I get is “you don’t have subscription to view .” Raging 😡😡

Not missing much. All you're missing is a **** game and the back of a Linesmans bald head

  • Funny 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Satan said:

All you needed was your name, make up a password then go back in and put in your code...as per the email instructions.

Ok exactly what I did and it was accepted but when log in not accepting saying I need to subscribe .Advise .

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, izzy said:

Ok exactly what I did and it was accepted but when log in not accepting saying I need to subscribe .Advise .

Did you contact the support channels that the club told people to use if they encountered any problems? That's the best way to finding out what went wrong and hopefully get things fixed for you for the next game.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RiG said:

Did you contact the support channels that the club told people to use if they encountered any problems? That's the best way to finding out what went wrong and hopefully get things fixed for you for the next game.

Done that no reply ,but hopefully teething problems .I know I’m not alone with this problem . 
Thanks for advice but tried everything possible .

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, izzy said:

Done that no reply ,but hopefully teething problems .I know I’m not alone with this problem . 
Thanks for advice but tried everything possible .

That's really not good enough then if the support channels aren't available when people are actually trying to use the service. Fingers crossed you get it fixed and I would definitely be enquiring about some form of recompense. 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RiG said:

That's really not good enough then if the support channels aren't available when people are actually trying to use the service. Fingers crossed you get it fixed and I would definitely be enquiring about some form of recompense. 

If I get future fixtures I’ll be quite happy . Thank you for your concern .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Izzy, sorry to be pedantic here. When you logged into spfl portal site today did it let you in and acknowledged it was you? Do this anytime by clicking on my account and then active subscription. I have just done this just now to verify mine.

Did you then go to fixtures tab to find ICT v Ayr which showed a live video button highlighted beside it to the right?

Or did you go to tab that said subscribe? This one is for PPV only.

You probably have done it correctly and there is some other glitch, just making sure the correct procedure was followed.

You mentioned yesterday you maybe never got registered correctly and you lost your email etc.... or was that Lizi 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tm4tj said:

Izzy, sorry to be pedantic here. When you logged into spfl portal site today did it let you in and acknowledged it was you? Do this anytime by clicking on my account and then active subscription. I have just done this just now to verify mine.

Did you then go to fixtures tab to find ICT v Ayr which showed a live video button highlighted beside it to the right?

Or did you go to tab that said subscribe? This one is for PPV only.

You probably have done it correctly and there is some other glitch, just making sure the correct procedure was followed.

You mentioned yesterday you maybe never got registered correctly and you lost your email etc.... or was that Lizi 

It was me Lizi and I followed your instructions and after a few stop/starts, I eventually got on to the game just as the whistle went for the kickoff.   At my advanced years I was really chuffed I managed to get into the system and watch the game.   Thanx to you.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tm4tj said:

Izzy, sorry to be pedantic here. When you logged into spfl portal site today did it let you in and acknowledged it was you? Do this anytime by clicking on my account and then active subscription. I have just done this just now to verify mine.

Did you then go to fixtures tab to find ICT v Ayr which showed a live video button highlighted beside it to the right?

Or did you go to tab that said subscribe? This one is for PPV only.

You probably have done it correctly and there is some other glitch, just making sure the correct procedure was followed.

You mentioned yesterday you maybe never got registered correctly and you lost your email etc.... or was that Lizi 

Thank you so much I will try this tomorrow to see how I get on .I honestly can’t remember what I did today but can’t face any more tonight .Cheers 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, lizi said:

It was me Lizi and I followed your instructions and after a few stop/starts, I eventually got on to the game just as the whistle went for the kickoff.   At my advanced years I was really chuffed I managed to get into the system and watch the game.   Thanx to you.  

 

 

17 hours ago, izzy said:

Thank you so much I will try this tomorrow to see how I get on .I honestly can’t remember what I did today but can’t face any more tonight .Cheers 

I’ve followed your instructions .When I go into SPFL Portal I don’t get any acknowledgement to say it’s me and the only option I get is “join now “ I got the option for my A/c eventually but when I go into active subscription it says I don’t have any active subscription .Ive tried putting all my details in from scratch ,when i put my code in it says this code has already been redeemed .That would be right ! I can see upcoming fixtures so I maybe just need to wait till Sat and see if it works .Sorry for being a pain and you are certainly not being pedantic I really appreciate your help .Cheers 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds as if you have not completed registation and system is not recognising you. Follow Instructions from ICTFC to resolve any issues.

Good luck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tm4tj said:

Sounds as if you have not completed registation and system is not recognising you. Follow Instructions from ICTFC to resolve any issues.

Good luck.

Will do . Thank you . ❤️💙

Link to post
Share on other sites

lets start again

You must register

https://matchcentre.spfl.co.uk/home

I think I am right in saying you can then register for an account by clicking on the icon at the top right of the screen next to the search option.

This takes you to a screen where you can log in or register

click on register or go direct to this page https://spflpayments.streamamg.com/account/freeregistration?lang=en takes you to same place

register.jpg

 

 

 

 

This is the page where you enter your email address and create your own password for it. This will register you with the match centre from whence you should be able to follow your way to active subscriptions to verify your own subscription. You will probably be asked to log in each time you visit match centre. Then go to fixtures and they should be there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tm4tj said:

lets start again

You must register

https://matchcentre.spfl.co.uk/home

I think I am right in saying you can then register for an account by clicking on the icon at the top right of the screen next to the search option.

This takes you to a screen where you can log in or register

click on register or go direct to this page https://spflpayments.streamamg.com/account/freeregistration?lang=en takes you to same place

register.jpg

 

 

 

This is the page where you enter your email address and create your own password for it. This will register you with the match centre from whence you should be able to follow your way to active subscriptions to verify your own subscription. You will probably be asked to log in each time you visit match centre. Then go to fixtures and they should be there.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, izzy said:

Your determination knows no bounds 😂😂 I’ve done exactly as instructions over and over .When I get to point of active subscription I get I don’t have active subscription also when I redeem code I get its already been redeemed ,obviously as I’ve tried loads of times . At no point is my subscription verified although my code has obviously been accepted Apart from waiting till Sat I really don’t know what more I can do . Like I said before I can see the fixtures list .Cheers 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2020 at 7:58 PM, izzy said:

 

If I was disgusted last week there are no words for how I feel this week .I received a link from the helpline to get game ,surprise surprise same problems as last week . Telling me I don’t have subscription . After a few emails back and fore to SPFL helpline I got told there is no A/c for my email so I won’t get any live games . I’ve only used this same email address for years .Its the one the club sent my code to and I have paid for my two season tickets .So how can they say I don’t have a/c or maybe explain what they mean .Two games missed so far .This is absolutely shocking .Club can’t help only suggestion from them is maybe it’s my I pad ,am I the only person using an I pad ? I’ve heard of some getting it on their phone . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy