Disappointed and disgusted

izzy

Sorry to hear that Izzy, must be very frustrating, especially to miss a win. I’m on iPad too so that isn’t the problem.

Sounds like something went wrong at the point of registration. Either a technical problem at their end, or you made a typo when entering your email address? That would certainly explain what you are experiencing.

Can you actually log in to the SPFL match centre? Click on the 3 horizontal lines top right, then if you are not logged in you will see head and shoulders icon, click on that to log in. If you are logged in then instead of head and shoulders you will have  “My account”, clicking on which shows what package you have bought.

1 hour ago, Yngwie said:

Sorry to hear that Izzy, must be very frustrating, especially to miss a win. I’m on iPad too so that isn’t the problem.

Sounds like something went wrong at the point of registration. Either a technical problem at their end, or you made a typo when entering your email address? That would certainly explain what you are experiencing.

Can you actually log in to the SPFL match centre? Click on the 3 horizontal lines top right, then if you are not logged in you will see head and shoulders icon, click on that to log in. If you are logged in then instead of head and shoulders you will have  “My account”, clicking on which shows what package you have bought.

Thank you but I’m so fed up with it because I’ve tried every possibility .I think  I’m  going to have to wait and hope that I will be one of the lucky ones to get in to a game .

Edited by izzy

I’m no tech expert, but is it worth asking the club to cancel the code they sent you and issue a new one, then try again, possibly with one of the tech savvy people on here talking you through it by phone?

• Agree 1

Izzy, as I understand it, you registered on the site and then, when logged in, inputted your code in the appropriate box in the "active subscriptions" section.  Then, when you logged in on the match days, you were unable to access the match and you were told you did not have a subscription.  Following that, you have tried to activate the subscription again by putting in your personal code, but you get a message saying that code has already been redeemed.  Is that correct?  A problem here is that neither when you register, nor when you activate your subscription does the SPFL system send a confirmatory email and therefore we have no proof that we have done these actions correctly.

However, all is not lost!  Have you saved the email you got from the club giving you your personal subscription code?  If not you should be able to retrieve it from your deleted emails.  It was sent out on 21/10.  I would suggest you forward a copy of that email to lucarossi@spfl.co.uk as it proves the email address that subscription code should be linked to is yours.  If the code has been redeemed, but you can't use the subscription when you log in with the same email address that the email with the code from the club was sent to, then this would prove there is a problem at their end which they need to sort.

Edited by DoofersDad

9 hours ago, DoofersDad said:

Izzy, as I understand it, you registered on the site and then, when logged in, inputted your code in the appropriate box in the "active subscriptions" section.  Then, when you logged in on the match days, you were unable to access the match and you were told you did not have a subscription.  Following that, you have tried to activate the subscription again by putting in your personal code, but you get a message saying that code has already been redeemed.  Is that correct?  A problem here is that neither when you register, nor when you activate your subscription does the SPFL system send a confirmatory email and therefore we have no proof that we have done these actions correctly.

However, all is not lost!  Have you saved the email you got from the club giving you your personal subscription code?  If not you should be able to retrieve it from your deleted emails.  It was sent out on 21/10.  I would suggest you forward a copy of that email to lucarossi@spfl.co.uk as it proves the email address that subscription code should be linked to is yours.  If the code has been redeemed, but you can't use the subscription when you log in with the same email address that the email with the code from the club was sent to, then this would prove there is a problem at their end which they need to sort.

You are all being so very helpful and I appreciate it.I tried to send an email to lucarossi etc yesterday and all I kept getting email failed to send .Hence I dealt with SPFL email. I understand what you are saying but it confuses me when since my first dealings with ICT years ago this is my email address and any correspondence sent to me from ICT is sent to .So how can it possibly be a problem at my end when I’m trying everything I’m told and getting the same result ? I will certainly try to get  original email with code and do as you say but WOW !! am I sick of this .!!!!!

16 minutes ago, izzy said:

You are all being so very helpful and I appreciate it.I tried to send an email to lucarossi etc yesterday and all I kept getting email failed to send .Hence I dealt with SPFL email. I understand what you are saying but it confuses me when since my first dealings with ICT years ago this is my email address and any correspondence sent to me from ICT is sent to .So how can it possibly be a problem at my end when I’m trying everything I’m told and getting the same result ? I will certainly try to get  original email with code and do as you say but WOW !! am I sick of this .!!!!!

Ok sent original email as you suggest so 🤞🤞🤞

2 hours ago, Moogthurso said:

I have seen that camera streamed and it seems to lose a lot of the clarity.

The highlights issued by club are so much better. Must be a bandwidth thing? 

It is a feckin good job that you weren't standing in front of it !!

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1