Return of fans

MorayJaggie

3 hours ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

The whole of Europe going into lockdown and we could be looking at risking lives for no financial gain. I think it’s still too soon for this, it also gives an unfair psychological advantage to the Highland teams over the rest of the league. 

300 people socially distanced in a stadium with strict protocols is a lot safer than mixing in pubs and other indoor spaces. 

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Robert said:

300 people socially distanced in a stadium with strict protocols is a lot safer than mixing in pubs and other indoor spaces. 

And if the boot was on the other foot with the big teams in the central belt they would not be complaining!

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

The whole of Europe going into lockdown and we could be looking at risking lives for no financial gain. I think it’s still too soon for this, it also gives an unfair psychological advantage to the Highland teams over the rest of the league. 

Disagree on this a little. Its all about balance and looking at returning to normality in a controlled way. These small numbers emphasis spacing, masks and tracing and this will be the only controlled way forward until vaccination. 

So I feel its a positive step and ill give up my sinhle season ticket seat to allow two from a family to go.

The success of the Pfizer vaccine trials and promising data from the stage 3 trials of the Oxford vaccine means that, with a fair wind, both of these and possibly more could be widely available by late Spring.

Imagine if all you had to do was to show your vaccination certificate to join thousands of other ICT fans in both Inverness and Dingwall to watch us beat County in both legs of the promotion play off final.

Now, that is a warm thought to see us through a cold and difficult Winter.

• Funny 1

5 hours ago, Fraz said:

I've just read the bulletin from the club and the FAQs. There is no mention about when the ballot will take place. Those who are successful are to be notified by e-mail. Let's hope that works for all involved.

Parking at the stadium confined to South/away cp only. The North one is still full of building materials. No refreshments available and only paper cups allowed if you're taking your own drink.

17 hours ago, Row S said:

I've just read the bulletin from the club and the FAQs. There is no mention about when the ballot will take place. Those who are successful are to be notified by e-mail. Let's hope that works for all involved.

Parking at the stadium confined to South/away cp only. The North one is still full of building materials. No refreshments available and only paper cups allowed if you're taking your own drink.

Being ICT I'm sure we'll be informed by smoke signals at least 5 minutes before kick off.