Return of fans

MorayJaggie

Might be worth getting  a more formal explanation from the club but I have heard a couple of details.

Due to access and egress the main stand is a red zone so noone can sit there due to players and staff from both teams entering here.

Season ticket holders will not be sitting in their own stand to stop temptation to go to normal seat so main stand season holders go to north, north season holders go to south.

If season tickets held at same home address in tier 1 then assumed family unit so given option to come together. 

Draws will be rotated across season ticket population so at 300 a time once every 5 games? 

Anyone got any other info.

2 hours ago, Moogthurso said:

Might be worth getting  a more formal explanation from the club but I have heard a couple of details.

Due to access and egress the main stand is a red zone so noone can sit there due to players and staff from both teams entering here.

Season ticket holders will not be sitting in their own stand to stop temptation to go to normal seat so main stand season holders go to north, north season holders go to south.

If season tickets held at same home address in tier 1 then assumed family unit so given option to come together. 

Draws will be rotated across season ticket population so at 300 a time once every 5 games? 

Anyone got any other info.

That all makes sense .... 

31 minutes ago, TheCaleyOne said:

Do you only get an email if you have been given a ticket or do you get told you weren't selected this time too? , thanks. 

If you haven't heard by now by email you're not going .  

What if you have a season ticket but not an email address? Hope the club have thought of that. I never got my link for the streaming because they didn't have an email address for me but when I bought my season ticket they never asked for one. Sure a few of our older season ticket holders wont  have one registered. 

Edited by ictbob

43 minutes ago, ictbob said:

What if you have a season ticket but not an email address? Hope the club have thought of that. I never got my link for the streaming because they didn't have an email address for me but when I bought my season ticket they never asked for one. Sure a few of our older season ticket holders wont  have one registered. 

If you are in Perth you will not be able to attend Bob, it's only local to avoid having fans travelling. 

7 minutes ago, IBM said:

If you are in Perth you will not be able to attend Bob, it's only local to avoid having fans travelling. 

I'm now back living in Inverness but still wouldn't have been able to make it. My point is what if the club don't have an email address for you.not everyone has or gives out there address which would exclude them from the ballot.

Ok so email might not be an option but do the club not keep a telephone contact at least...?

I remember being last minute with my renewal one year and got a phone call from Ryan Esson to remind me to get my arse in gear and get it done.

There must be some contact details on file.

I'm not having a go at the club but not all our supporters are upto date with technology. So you need an email address to be in the draw then you need a smart phone to get into the game. Most people will have this but I bet theres a few long term older generation season ticket holders that have been excluded from the draw. The club have never mentioned phone calls for season ticket holders that haven't got this technology. 

20 hours ago, TheCaleyOne said:

Do you only get an email if you have been given a ticket or do you get told you weren't selected this time too? , thanks. 

I think this would be an excellent idea as it would clarify who was included in the draw.

I am gutted to miss out - I hope the first game back is a real celebration - especially after 90 mins.

1 hour ago, Sir C the 3rd said:

Not so. I got an email today saying I have a ticket for the game.
It’s possible that perhaps someone said they couldn’t go and I was the next name 🤷‍♂️

Yep, seems to be the case, I suppose there may be a number of rejected tkts still to be called in so keeping the fingers crossed, Enjoy the game!!

I was one of the lucky ones to get a ticket (and via email). No need to faff around with my lap top and try to watch the stream for this week. The instruction on the ticket is to print it and take it with you plus your photo ID.

Some of the times listed to get to the turnstiles and seats are quite early. 13:45 being the earliest means those fans being in their allocated seat for at least 3 hours up until the match ends. My given time is 14:15, which is usually the time I leave the house to go to a game. 

Does anyone know how many season tickets were sold? If it's 1,200 or more then it may be January before those going this Saturday will get to attend another game.

Edited by Row S