Hearts (A) 7 November 2020 - Matchday & Streaming Info

RiG

Well I’m going to go for it! If it keeps me out of B&Q it is worth every penny 

also interesting to read they have 3 cameras which might give a fuller picture of the game. Interesting to note the MOM vs Arbroath (MacGregor) in the courier (someone at the game) is hardly mentioned on the player rating on this site (perhaps cause we couldn’t see half of what was going on!) shows you what a duff deal we got for £10. 
Be great to get something out of this game but going to be very tough. 

Our system has three cameras I believe. Sponsors MotM are not always the most accurate. I've no idea how they decided, but am behind our own poll which is fan based.

I presume you will FaceTime your stream for us all to see. Sorted!

A difficult away game against a team with much better and much more highly skilled players than our own.

We need to adopt the attitude and resolve of a lower league team against a top tier side in a cup tie. If we do, we can get something out of this game.

• tm4tj changed the title to Hearts (A) 7 November 2020 - Matchday & Streaming Info
  • tm4tj featured this topic

That's me logged onto Hearts TV. They give you a option of Home Team Video or Away Team Video when you click on the video. Wondered what the difference will be?

Why don't the club ask MFR or Wyness Shuffle Podcast team to maybe do some commentary on the games so it gives people a option if they don't want to pay for it. Did MFR 2 not use to cover Inverness or THEM when they played away from home?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Moogthurso said:

If your an ictfc  season ticket holder you get access to the luve away streams anyway. I take it everyone discussing hearts £18 feed is not one? 

Didn’t know that, are you sure as it’s not what appears on the link on the club’s site. which links to this page of the Hearts site:

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/hearts-v-ict-available-on-ppv

Edited by Robert

Coverage is great! Whole team are really pressing well. There’s not a lot of room for Hearts and when we break we’re looking good. Effort and tactics certainly  cannot be questioned. Young guys well. Welsh is off with a broken rib! 
Update! seems the radio guys were being given fake news!! 

Edited by FrontRow

8 minutes ago, FrontRow said:

Coverage is great! Whole team are really pressing well. There’s not a lot of room for Hearts and when we break we’re looking good. Effort and tactics certainly  cannot be questioned. Young guys well. Welsh is off with a broken rib! 

He's still on?

9 hours ago, Eagle4Caley said:

Palace are playing so poorly, wasting our attacking capabilities, I defo wouldn't pay

4-1 up against Leeds: maybe you should have forked out today!

Edited by Robert

3 minutes ago, Robert said:

How is our performance? Any encouraging signs?

Defending hasn't been the greatest today. Hearts are always finding the free man.  We did well in the 1st half holding our own and looked quite decent in attack but it's still early days and we are still getting players back and they are needing game time.

Our season won't be based on games against Hearts. I see these games like playing Celtic or Rangers if we get anything out of them it's a bonus. 

• tm4tj unpinned this topic