Injury situation

CaleyTennis

I've just seen Robertson's after match interview on Facebook and it sounds promising regarding the injury situation. 

He said that James Keatings, David Carson, Shane Sutherland, Danny Devine, Aaron Doran and James Vincent are likely to get the next 2 league cup matches to increase their match fitness so, how does that leave the injury situation, would it only leave Sean Welsh or am I missing anyone else :ictscarf:

2 hours ago, SteveA said:

McHattie, Toshney and Storey are still out. What's the problem now with Welsh? 

Sportsound said a Broken Rib, but then apparently he was still playing, nor has the club said anything on it as far as I'm aware. Apparently Barry Wilson went up to explain to the Sportsound area why Welsh was being subbed off, but said substitution never took place.

• 4 weeks later...

Any further updates? The club never seems to keep us informed these days. I don't even know the extent of injuries to Toshney, McHattie or Carson. We can be thankful that the rest of the squad, particularly the youngsters, are getting better and growing in confidence with the game time they are getting.

I was really worried about the loss of Carson. However Allardice has done very well in there and MacGregor has done brilliantly when asked to play deeper. 

With toshney and mchattie out is has given plenty game time to Harper and opportunities for Fyffe and Nicholson. 

I think these experienced players will have a fight on their hands to get near the starting 11 which is exactly what you want.

• Agree 1