Home game V Astra footage

Jodec

Does anyone have any footage of the Astra home game?

Looked all over the internet and can only find a very short clip of the free kick. Seems strange since it is our only ever European game in Inverness.

Don't know about any additional footage, but I well remember that free kick.  I was in the North stand virtually right behind the goal.  From memory it was Fon Williams's first match for us.  I did not know then  that he was an international keeper, but as such I can't forget how badly he positioned himself for that free kick.  He could, and should have done so much better.

If memory serves me right, there's a channel called TomatoTerrace (or something along those lines), not sure if he uses CTO, but I think he's got a video of the free kick. Aside from that, there's not a whole lot of footage of the game. Just think people were more focused on our European Debut than whipping out not very good camera phones.

For the Away leg, the full match is on YouTube, however, it's been recorded on a toaster and has rather loud Romanian commentary. No fan footage inside the ground as far as I'm aware, but quite a lot of videos outside, some of which were included in the ICT Compilation

8 hours ago, Caley Mad In Berks said:

Don't know about any additional footage, but I well remember that free kick.  I was in the North stand virtually right behind the goal.  From memory it was Fon Williams's first match for us.  I did not know then  that he was an international keeper, but as such I can't forget how badly he positioned himself for that free kick.  He could, and should have done so much better.

Pretty shocked to see that Fon Williams was on the bench for Wales tonight!!