Player Sponsorship? Yes or No?

Scotty

Should we continue Player Sponsorship this season?   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should we continue player sponsorship this season?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Will you consider participating?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. If we raised individual cost from £11 to £16 to make target easier would you still participate?

• Yes
    • No

A quick poll for Player Sponsorship before I go to the trouble of organising the thread and setting things up in the admin area. 

• Player sponsorship for this (shortened) season would be same as before £450 inc VAT. Whilst the shortened season for sponsorship and the lack of fans in the ground to see your sponsorship may piss off a few businesses it has no real impact on us as we are just trying to do a group player sponsorship, so advertising doesn't really come into play.

• The benefits will be the same as before - someone will get to go to whatever sponsors' events are held and someone will win the player shirt (Cammy Harper) at the end of the season.  

• We have struggled to reach the total required in each of the last couple of years

• I am considering asking those participating for £15 instead of £10 (+PayPal fee) so we can reach our target, but I don't want to price anyone out of participating. Several people already take multiple shares so if the price is too high then someone who normally takes three might drop to two and that doesn't help us reach the target, especially if others decide £15 is too high and don't participate at all.    

Can you please vote to let me know if we are in the right ballpark and leave any comments below? 

1 hour ago, ilpadrino said:

I'm in for that (even if I messed up and missed this year for the first in a few).

not missed it yet 🙂 .. looks like folks are still up for it so will create the thread and sponsorship product next week. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic