Ballot for Dundee game

Row S

I assume the ballot has not taken place yet as no one has been posting that they have been selected. The recent club statement had indicated that this was going to be organised last week, presumably to help ensure 300 actually attend.

I got to the Raith game, so wasn't expecting to be contacted. Good to hear that those selected were asked to confirm attendance by yesterday. Hopefully that will get the attendance up to 300.

The club shop was open on the day of the Raith game and notified on Twitter, club website etc. So could be repeated next Saturday.

Unlucky again for us,

I know it's a bit of a faff, but I would be very grateful if the club also sent an email to those who have been unsuccessful (unless they are offered a return at a later date). It would just put our mind at rest that we are in the draw. I don't grudge my season ticket cost at all and am happy to support the club, but I think they could arrange this for season ticket holders. Rant over!

2 hours ago, CaleyHedgehog said:

Unlucky again for us,

I know it's a bit of a faff, but I would be very grateful if the club also sent an email to those who have been unsuccessful (unless they are offered a return at a later date). It would just put our mind at rest that we are in the draw. I don't grudge my season ticket cost at all and am happy to support the club, but I think they could arrange this for season ticket holders. Rant over!

Im sure if you contact them theyll be happy to confirm your details etc? 

If she was notified by email, can she not simply reply using the email she received???

The one I received for the Raith game came from: tickets@ictfc.co.uk

website has this one : admin@ictfc.co.uk

Obviously some fans have replied that they cannot attend, or just not replied by the time requested, as I have received an email timed 16.38 saying I have been selected in the ballot and to reply by Sunday.   Needless to say I have replied by return and am so chuffed.   Now to took out my rattle and thermals.  

• Like 2
  • Thank You 1

I'm genuinely confused, and quite frankly, pissed off. How come down south from the National League all the way up to the Premier League, teams can (effectively) throw open their doors and have about 2000 odd in attendance, meanwhile here, in the least densely populated county, where we (if I remember correctly) have barely scraped 100 cases and they've all been so miniscule that they've been told they can go home to sleep it off, we are stuck with 300 fans.

Think Nicola needs to do some work with the lockdown system, as all I can see this as is a punishment for doing nothing, like we're that one quiet kid in class missing break time cos the rest of the class were arseing about.

Not saying that away games should be back on the cards, but considering the amount of cases, and lack thereof of people being hospitalised/dying of the virus, restrictions need to be loosened up for us.

EDIT: Might sound a bit daft saying it now, turns out I have been successful in the ballot. Either way, my point still stands, the headlock we're in needs to be loosened

Edited by Jack Waddington
  • Agree 2
  • Well Said 1

7 hours ago, tm4tj said:

If she was notified by email, can she not simply reply using the email she received???

The one I received for the Raith game came from: tickets@ictfc.co.uk

website has this one : admin@ictfc.co.uk

They appear to be doing it a bit differently this time and asking people to confirm attendance.  This is so we can be as close to the 300 allowed as possible and thereby maximise the number of games those of us who want to attend can get to.  

Like Lizi, I also got an email this afternoon and it came from the admin email address.  No doubt for those of us who confirm our attendance, the tickets and associated info will be sent out from the tickets address, just as they were for the Raith game.

On 12/4/2020 at 5:53 PM, Jack Waddington said:

I'm genuinely confused, and quite frankly, pissed off. How come down south from the National League all the way up to the Premier League, teams can (effectively) throw open their doors and have about 2000 odd in attendance, meanwhile here, in the least densely populated county, where we (if I remember correctly) have barely scraped 100 cases and they've all been so miniscule that they've been told they can go home to sleep it off, we are stuck with 300 fans.

Think Nicola needs to do some work with the lockdown system, as all I can see this as is a punishment for doing nothing, like we're that one quiet kid in class missing break time cos the rest of the class were arseing about.

Not saying that away games should be back on the cards, but considering the amount of cases, and lack thereof of people being hospitalised/dying of the virus, restrictions need to be loosened up for us.

EDIT: Might sound a bit daft saying it now, turns out I have been successful in the ballot. Either way, my point still stands, the headlock we're in needs to be loosened

Judging by what has been seen at the English grounds, their version of distancing seems to be an empty seat between fans - much less than what we are experiencing up here.

1 hour ago, caley100 said:

Just wondering what the number of season tickets that are held with an IV postcode?  Never got an invite...again, So 300 less makes it better odds, Maybe next time :cry:

Doesnt neccesarily need to be IV? Just need to live in level 1 Id expect. 

My guess is every 3rd game to get everyone in? 

50 minutes ago, Robert said:

I’m chuffed to bits as I have benefitted from a cancellation and am now the proud possessor of a ticket for Saturday. I’ve to be there at 1400. 

Wrap up well you will be sitting for a long time, enjoy the game!

• Agree 1