Scottish Cup back to the sneck?

Jack Waddington

Just saw this posted on FB, and Allegedly we made a move to host Celtic vs Hearts in the Scottish Cup Final...

In all fairness, I think this is utter rubbish, not because it's from The Sun, but because surely some word would've been said on one social media page for such a mammoth move, but alas nothing had been said.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6382901/inverness-fail-celtic-hearts-scottish-cup/?utm_campaign=scottishsunfootballfacebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1607498772

I would certain hope it is true as we should be exploring all possible sources of additional revenue, and hiring out the stadium is easy money if you can find a willing customer. Was always unlikely to succeed but there was no harm in putting forward the suggestion.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Yngwie said:

I would certain hope it is true as we should be exploring all possible sources of additional revenue, and hiring out the stadium is easy money if you can find a willing customer. Was always unlikely to succeed but there was no harm in putting forward the suggestion.

Absolutely agree. Every revenue stream needs to be investigated right now just to keep us afloat.

If true, an initiative which, even if it was not successful, deserves to be applauded.

• Like 1