New Football Podcast

Council Juice

Hi everyone, a friend and I have set up a new Football podcast called the Stanley Park Beat. It's basically a Everton/Liverpool content base but also discussing football in UK and further afield. We also through in a few other things that we're listening to or watching on the tv. Have topics of the day. Have a poll for players in an all star merseyside XI

And I try and throw in any Caley Thistle references I can of course. Lagging on that front mind.

Name of the show is inspired by the fact that Everton and Liverpool, are one side of Stanley Park Liverpool away from each other, and that we both moved to Vancouver, Canada which also has a park called Stanley Park. So we played with that and the idea of Mersey Beat... you get the idea.

Would love it if you have a listen on Itunes or Spotify. Should just be able to find by typing in Stanley park beat. Also any tips from those a bit more experienced with media work and podcasts would be greatly appreciated. We're only 4 shows in so it's still a bit of a work in progress. Learning as we go kinda thing.