Dundee Preview, Streaming & Matchday

tm4tj

48 minutes ago, Robert said:

Just watched the goals. We should have been able to stop their equaliser.

I have no idea how McPake thought Keatings was offside. Two good finishes for our goals. 

Has he said it was Keatings? From the highlights there is possibly an argument that Sutherland might be offside when Doran crosses the ball but it looks very tight.

Sutherland.PNG

McPake is an arrogant idiot and I so wish we had won the game to get him more annoyed. 

Didn't think Keatings was offside when I saw the goal in real time and it looked like the standside linesman made some questionable offside decisions against us. Really should have won the game but poor defending cost us. 

Also think Robbo made poor use of substitutions today. It was obvious that we were being dominated in midfield in the first half and either Kennedy or McGregor should have been substituted at half time for Welsh. Kennedy did come into the game more in the second half and I was surprised to see it was him that was subbed?  Onwards and hopefully upwards. 

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Huisdean said:

Didn't think Keatings was offside when I saw the goal in real time and it looked like the standside linesman made some questionable offside decisions against us.

Again, has McPake said that Keatings was offside? I've not seen that comment anywhere.

10 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

Yeah must be referring to Sutherland. Not a single Dundee player claimed for offside though.

Indeed. And there's no way McPake would have known for sure if he was offside or not from 40 yards away. Even if Sutherland was offside it wasn't by much so suck it up James and deal with it. Three shots on target all game is more telling of how your team did not one debatable "offside" decision.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Yngwie said:

“We are in a situation in Scottish football where as football clubs, we should be helping each other out” 

Short memories, Dundee FC.

Short memories indeed - maybe there was a delay in getting the vote to let him in to the boardroom because someone changed their mind halfway through. 

... and as for filming, it's the home club who have rights and if Dee fans wanted it, they could PPV it ... I am sure they would not let us film at Dens in the same situation (obviously won't now anyway - but i doubt they would have in the first place). There is a word for folk like him ... starts TW and ends AT

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Short memories indeed - maybe there was a delay in getting the vote to let him in to the boardroom because someone changed their mind halfway through. 

... and as for filming, it's the home club who have rights and if Dee fans wanted it, they could PPV it ... I am sure they would not let us film at Dens in the same situation (obviously won't now anyway - but i doubt they would have in the first place). There is a word for folk like him ... starts TW and ends AT

Succinctly put.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/13/2020 at 7:13 PM, RiG said:

Again, has McPake said that Keatings was offside? I've not seen that comment anywhere.

Very true but as have only seen the goal once in real time, it was the obvious assumption to make, albeit wrong as it turns out. Impossible to tell in real time if Sutherland was offside. 

• tm4tj unpinned this topic