Alloa (A) 19 Dec 2020 - Matchday & Streaming Info

RiG

Erm, we have a game tomorrow right? Or is not being able to go to games just killing interest in football at the minute?

After playing Alloa a record 28 times last season this is the first of a mere 3 fixtures against them in this campaign. Fairly makes you pine for a pie in a roll. Despite playing well last season Alloa were often found languishing towards the bottom of the league and things are much the same this season. Except Alloa aren't playing well. They lost some important players at the end of last season like Kevin O'Hara, Robbie Deas, Iain Flannigan and Scott Banks. No wonder they aren't doing as well!

Games between the two sides have been pretty entertaining in the last couple of seasons including an enthralling Scottish Cup tie which we won with a late Charlie Trafford header. Wait, Trafford...header...winning goal...nope that's what it says. Anyway, yours truly lost his mind with that goal after one too many fruit ciders and can be seen falling over the advertising boards at the end of this video :laugh: 

Alloa use the Pixellot camera system for their games, as I understand it, but they don't seem to have been plagued by the same problems at Inverness for whatever reason. So perhaps you can be a bit more confident if you choose to part with a mere £12 to watch us "swat" the wasps aside or might we be "stung" by the home side?

https://live.alloaathletic.co.uk/event/5fc50c9c9e8ec810c40e6cb3

• Like 1

• tm4tj pinned and featured this topic

I’ve paid my £12 and have a picture! Hopefully the pixellot works! So far the commentator is trying to work out if his mic is working, not realising it is  

Unchanged team again, but Carson on the bench today. No defenders on the bench as no Duffy. 

Edited by Robert

Mine’s been ok so far. Still have commentary ahead of the picture and the camera is losing the ball sometimes, particularly on the nearside  

Good start by the team. Would have liked a replay of the goal as hard to see what happened. My first thought was it could have been offside but clearly it wasn’t. 

Edited by Robert

3 minutes ago, RiG said:

Picture seems fine but I don't have any commentary just the coaches shouting loudly every few seconds.

Took me a while to realise Mckay's goal was given as I was sure he was given offside.

Bought the stream through Alcoa’s site. I’ve got 2 Alloa fans as commentators, 15 mins of chattering away about Alloa and they’re slowly starting to recognise that our players have names too. Could have done a bit of homework for this even without Andy B levels of anorakhood.

• tm4tj unpinned this topic