Alloa (A) 19 Dec 2020 - Matchday & Streaming Info

RiG

4 minutes ago, Robert said:

I’ve lost the commentary in the last few minutes. 

Aye they’ve just mentioned it. Harper, Deas and Devine at the back this week  with Brad pushed well forward out of the danger zone 😜

Edited by TheMantis

No idea as I missed that! My picture hung and I was refreshing. Lost commentary again. Pixellot at Alloa no better than ours. Hope we get the pictures up and trimming from the west side for the next home game!

Edited by Robert

6 minutes ago, Robert said:

No idea as I missed that! My picture hung and I was refreshing. Lost commentary again. Pixellot at Alloa no better than ours. Hope we get the pictures up and trimming from the west side for the next home game!

Did you get in by the SPFL Portal? The pictures I’ve got are excellent via Alloa FC. Just wondering if they’re the same.

I am on Alloa tv. In fairness, other than a few times on the nearside the ball has generally been in view. It seems the wi fi for the commentary is their issue. No idea why my picture hung: it just did it once. 

Edited by Robert

My picture hung several times in first few minutes. Then seemed to settle down.  Commentary totally useless. 

Re the game, lots of good possession Would like us to create a few more decent chances,  Ridgers kicking worries me. More often than not he either finds an Alloa player, or it goes straight into touch

Let's hope for another goal or two and a safe away win.

1 minute ago, Caley Mad In Berks said:

My picture hung several times in first few minutes. Then seemed to settle down.  Commentary totally useless. 

Re the game, lots of good possession Would like us to create a few more decent chances,  Ridgers kicking worries me. More often than not he either finds an Alloa player, or it goes straight into touch

Let's hope for another goal or two and a safe away win.

Noticed that about Ridgers, always kicks long when he seems to have options.

Welsh and Doran on for Kennedy and Keatings.

Think we’ve switched Storey and Sutherland too.

Hope it lifts us as we are second best this half and keep giving away free kicks in dangerous positions. 

Edited by Robert

Well, that was a game of two halves all right. We looked fairly comfortable first half, but when Alloa came at us in the second half with a much more direct approach, we had no answer and all our defensive frailties came flooding back.  Very disappointing. We'll be lucky to make the top play offs at this rate.

What a shitfest of a result and performance. We should have gone for the jugular in the first half. Gave Alloa too much respect and ultimately paid the price. Really disappointing. What a comedown after the last few weeks.

• Agree 2

• tm4tj unpinned this topic