Christmas Cheer

Alan

There will not be the same Christmas Cheer going about this year with all the restrictions.  I am safe and well for the time being, got plenty food and hope to see next Christmas being much better for everyone. 

:santa: Merry Christmas to you all and stay safe whatever you are doing :santa:

• Like 1
  • Well Said 2

It’s been a tough year for everyone, particularly the elderly or vulnerable and anyone with a health issue.

Hopefully the availability of the vaccine accelerated in early 2021 and we can start to look forward to returning to some form of normality.

Meantime it is good to read messages like that from Alan above and I really hope all on here have as great a Christmas as possible, given the restrictions and risks that we are all having to deal with. 

• Agree 1

A very good and community minded act from the club who also did so much positive work during the original lockdown.

This has been a difficult year for most and an absolutely dreadful year for some. However, there have been many positives too so a very merry Chritmas to the entire ICT family and a prosperous, happy and, above all, healthy 2021 to everyone.

• Like 3

Haven't posted here much this year due to the madness we find ourselves in. Been over a year since I've been over and I don't half miss it. Cant wait until the day I can walk through those gates again. Hope all of the ICT family have a great Christmas and a happy new year 

• Like 4