Morton Preview, Matchday & Streaming ***GAME OFF

tm4tj

• tm4tj pinned and featured this topic

Cheers tm4tj, another enlightening preview.

£14 to banish the post Christmas blues. I assume the different prices for PPV in the same division are due to the range of streaming services/providers?

Edited by Row S
  • Thank You 1

Or greediness by clubs such as Hearts?

Alloa was £12 last weekend and they use the same pixellot system as us, whereas we are £10.

We seem to be the best value of the Championship clubs based on the charges for our away games to date. 

Edited by Robert
  • Like 1

As above... 

9 hours ago, Robert said:

We seem to be the best value of the Championship clubs based on the charges for our away games to date. 

We're the cheapest but I think it would be hard to claim we are the best value given the gremlins affecting our PPV system each game.

Edited by RiG

• RiG changed the title to Morton Preview, Matchday & Streaming - GAME OFF
  • tm4tj changed the title to Morton Preview, Matchday & Streaming ***GAME OFF
37 minutes ago, RiG said:

We're the cheapest but I think it would be hard to claim we are the best value given the gremlins affecting our PPV system each game.

True but that may change if the indications we will be using our own cameras to feed the livestream come to fruition.

Shame about today’s game. I was looking forward to watching it. I just hope the team had not travelled too far south before getting the news. 

Waterlogged.jpgPlayers are soft nowadays. Took a lot more than a wee drop water to stop us back in the day. Just a bit damp around the penalty box. Game could have gone ahead in my opinion.

Stay home eat sprouts and turkey stir fry yourselves until you burst.

Enjoy the tier four restrictions. Keeps the family away I suppose, every cloud etc....

• Funny 1

Results did not go our way today with Raith, Dunfermline and Dundee all winning. We drop to 7th, albeit only 2 points off a play off place but now 10 points behind Hearts and 7 behind Dunfermline. We need a win on Tuesday!

When is this likely to be replayed, we are in action Tuesday, Saturday so I'd say possibly a week Tuesday? 

Win this and we jump to 4th :ictscarf:

As much as I, and the gaffer (he seems to think we should have more points) , seem to think, we are not as bad as we are only 7 off Dunfermline in 2nd so all to play for in next few months, BUT WE NEED to play a lot better than Alloa game! 

Looks a real open league this season, I reckon there are seven teams in it, and although Hearts probably will get automatic promotion, it's not a shoe-in IMO. Could be all about who can go on a really go run for the last 10 games...and for the guys in 2nd place after the play-offs, whether they are strong enough not to be picked off by the 11th placed team in the SPL. What are the chances of Caley facing a John Hughes led Ross County for that SPL spot!

8 hours ago, Eagle4Caley said:

Looks a real open league this season, I reckon there are seven teams in it, and although Hearts probably will get automatic promotion, it's not a shoe-in IMO. Could be all about who can go on a really go run for the last 10 games...and for the guys in 2nd place after the play-offs, whether they are strong enough not to be picked off by the 11th placed team in the SPL. What are the chances of Caley facing a John Hughes led Ross County for that SPL spot!

Virtually nil because Loss County are so bad that they will end bottom and adrift :P.

I would prefer if we played Accies in the final IF we get there, St M,Livi, Utd (they will end midtable though) or St J would all be tough, likely to beat us too. 

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • tm4tj locked this topic