Scottish Cup 2021

CaleyTennis

45 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Slightly of topic but the scorer of one of our most famous Scottish Cup goals David Raven starts for Marine against Spurs in the FA Cup today. I wonder the odds on him scoring a late winner today! 

Judging by the opening 11 minutes, those odds will be huge. More likely to get an own goal as they sit deeper and deeper...

18 minutes ago, Satan said:

Judging by the opening 11 minutes, those odds will be huge. More likely to get an own goal as they sit deeper and deeper...

Gonna be double figures I think. Sorry Mr Raven 😔 

Back on topic. Without taking anything for granted, assuming we beat Buckie, I can imagine a very large number of fans from both teams wanting to stream the El Kessicko cup tie thus generating a fair bit of income.

Given that gate receipts are shared in cup ties, after deduction of reasonable expenses, it seems to me only fair, in the current circumstances, that the same should be true of this income. Especially, given that there is no scope for a replay.

• Agree 3

16 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

Congratulations to Brora Rangers who came from behind to beat Camelon Juniors away to progress to the third round.

There reward, assuming the competition can resume, a home tie against Hearts or Stranraer.

Its Hearts they play next. The winner of that game plays Stranraer in the next round. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1