Pars Preview, Matchday & Streaming

tm4tj

After getting back from work to catch the second half, all I've gathered is Brad McKay is utter guff, the scoreboard STILL has us in green, we can't seem to get rid of Andy Bannerman and the buffering and stream delay is still doing my nut in.

We really need the lads from The Wyness Shuffle on the commentary team, and would likely provide commentary that won't make you want to mute the telly. 

A point deservedly rescued in the end and it could have, and maybe should have, been more.

In a truncated season, we remain only one or two defeats from becoming detached from the battle for promotion.

Here's hoping that 2021 brings greater joy on the football pitch as well as on the health and welfare front.

• Agree 3

Better 2nd half. Point about right. Hearts will win this league easily.

Rest of the teams can mug each other, f**k things up, be as good or as bad as each other equally on any given day. 

Gonna be a slog, just hope we can hang on in there.

This season more than any other the team who are 11th in the Premiership will be there for the taking at play off time. 

We have Duffy to come back in at full back.

i thought the pictures on the stream were ok tonight. It did not drop out for me. Yes ether are a bit behind but I just turn my sound off and leave my phone gave down other than when coming on here to see who is saying what. 

Edited by Robert

Some really depressing posts on here tonight,not sure they are all merited. Players know when they have a mare, dont think some of the stuff on here would give them a boost. Second half was better,if only final ball or cross was. Only way is up. Different posts on here next time out, am sure of it.

• Agree 2

This season should show the manager that its a striker and/or the defence that needs to be the priority in the transfer market 

We have strikers yes, but not one of them is consistent enough to score every game.  Surely Rangers, Celtic or Aberdeen have young striker ls they can loan to us. 

Lot of harsh comments on here, we seem to have turned into greetin old firm fans. 

Commentator getting more flak <<yawn>>

Let's not forget there were two teams on the park, and one of them tried to stop us scoring.

Red and blue stripes do not make us Barcelona.

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

W3 D3 L3

That’s a sure fire recipe for mid table mediocrity but we can definitely do better.

Was just about to say similar. Difficult to see top four now we have most of our injuries sorted. We’re far too inconsistent especially at home. The only positive I can take is that we’ve eventually built up a head of steam in past seasons.

Disappointing to see Dundee coming back and winning 3-1 although other results weren’t too bad for us, if you assume everybody except Hearts is fighting for second place.

• tm4tj unpinned this topic