2003/2004 + 2004/2005 Match Photos

jamie ictfc

I’m looking to get a couple of shirts framed from the above seasons. As such, I’m looking to get some accompanying photos of some key moment in both season. 

Having googled, it’s a struggle to find some high definition pictures and the caleyjags.com photos from that era appear to be more fan based. 

Does anyone have any photos they could share from that era? For confirmation this is the season we won the first division (for the first time) and our first season in the SPL. As it’s home shirts I’m going to get framed moments in those shirts would be ideal! 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WYNESS101 said:

What was the key moments in those seasons?

Stands getting built? Is the stand out for me meaning we can finally play home games in Inverness

Did we get a draw against old firm?

03/04 was the Scottish Cup Semis against Dundee and winning the old First Division

04/05 would probably be the return from Pittodrie to the TCS...

• 4 weeks later...

i have had a look in most locations but finding some good quality pictures of players during that time is rather hard. The seasons in questions are the season we first went up (clyde away beating st johnstone 3-1 at home) and our first in the SPL, Juanjo summersault amongst other moments stand out  - both shirts i have are home so ideally looking for pictures of players in that (thus ruling out Brian Prunty's equaliser at Ibrox!)

You would likely have to approach Trevor Martin, Ken Macpherson etc as they were the main freelancers who supplied SNS around that time and did the official club photos. I think it's true to say that PP (Caleyjags.com) focused mainly on the fans at that point and began to diversify as time went by.  

2 hours ago, jamie ictfc said:

i have had a look in most locations but finding some good quality pictures of players during that time is rather hard. The seasons in questions are the season we first went up (clyde away beating st johnstone 3-1 at home) and our first in the SPL, Juanjo summersault amongst other moments stand out  - both shirts i have are home so ideally looking for pictures of players in that (thus ruling out Brian Prunty's equaliser at Ibrox!)

Couldn't find many that were decent but uploaded a few to Dropbox and shared it so you should probably get an email to your hotmail account.

On 1/15/2021 at 12:19 PM, Jack Waddington said:

03/04 was the Scottish Cup Semis against Dundee and winning the old First Division

It was Dunfermline that year, Dundee was 2003. Bell's Cup winners too.