Arbroath -V- Inverness CT ***GAME OFF***

tm4tj

***GAME OFF***

Game put on ice! 

After a pitch inspection which was planned for 08:30 @Gayfield on Saturday morning the game has been called off due to a frozen pitch. They might have got away with it until the match official spotted Torvill & Dean practicing the Bolero near the penalty box.

Before you get too drunk, we have a game on the 2nd January

Have a safe New Year to one and all.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• tm4tj featured and pinned this topic

3 of the 4 games in January are against the bottom 3.

Pretty much need to take 9 from 12 points in January or we are gonna be hoping for 4th spot at best imo.

Happy New Year from Pyongyang.

Nearly 5am here on the 1st, time for bed 🙂 

6 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

I endorse Robert's thanks to tmftj.Close to a must win game as far as our promotion prospects are concerned.

A very happy and healthy new year to one and all when it comes. I am off to uncork the Bruichladdich now.

Slaite 🥃

I have enjoyed a brief, single malt themed, island hop stopping off in Skye and Orkney.

Time to move to the mainland now with a view to ending my evening with a tour of Speyside but will drop in to Tain en route.🥃🥃

54 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

I have enjoyed a brief, single malt themed, island hop stopping off in Skye and Orkney.

Time to move to the mainland now with a view to ending my evening with a tour of Speyside but will drop in to Tain en route.🥃🥃

Gee Kingsmills you will be pi**ed before the bells 🥃

• Funny 1

Aaron Doran our for at least two weeks with concussion after the knock he got on Tuesday:

https://ictfc.com/match-preview-arbroath-a-02-01-2021

Meanwhile a good deal on merchandise from the club. My wife did some shopping for my Christmas at the shop and came back with a 25th anniversary scarf, hat, jumper and polo shirt. All seem good quality with the logo on the jumper very subtle:

https://ictfc.com/free-shipping-until-january-18th-2021

Edited by Robert

• tm4tj changed the title to Arbroath -V- Inverness CT ***GAME OFF***

Disappointing another game is off, but Ayr losing to Queen of the South and Morton drawing with Alloa are bonuses for us.

That said, we cannot be complacent when Queens are here on 12 January as they have beaten Raith and Ayr in their last two games and are now only two points behind us. 

Edited by Robert

Ayr drew level in the 90th minute and Queens won it a minute later.

Alloa pegged Morton back in the 83rd minute. 

As Robert said, favourable results for us and Dundee V Hearts tonight.

Queens looked set for a relegation dogfight a fortnight ago. Just shows how tight the middle section of the league is and what a couple of wins on the bounce will do for you.

Probably best to let Jambos run away with the league and concentrate on second to fourth.

2 hours ago, tm4tj said:

As Robert said, favourable results for us and Dundee V Hearts tonight.

Probably best to let Jambos run away with the league and concentrate on second to fourth.

Just looked to see the latest scores in tonight’s games. Dundee 2 up on Hearts after 36 minutes.....,

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • tm4tj locked this topic