Hearts: 26 February: virtual tickets

Robert

Our home game with Hearts has been moved to Friday 26 February with a 1945 kick off and will be live on BBC Scotland.

As our best performance this season was the TV game away to Queen if the South, hopefully we get a repeat!

Edited by Robert
  • Thank You 1

• Robert changed the title to Hearts: 27 February: now 26 February
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Robert changed the title to Hearts: 26 February: virtual tickets

Hearts Fan here be gentle. 

I know a load of hearts fans that are taking up this offer and it has not been forgotten how Inverness both helped us out whilst in administration and last season when they quit rightly called out Dundee over that vote. 

anyway ticket purchased hope Robbo gets cramp with all the signing he has got to do in the week ahead. 

good-luck for the rest of the season except when playing hearts obviously. 

• Like 4
  • Agree 3
  • Thank You 3
  • Well Said 1

Yeah like above I’m a hearts fan so yeah be gentle, I was looking forward to attending the game itself with a couple of mate and having a weekend up at Inverness but sadly not to be so have purchased a couple of v tickets.

We won’t forget the integrity of ICT 

all the best for the rest of the season except against us ! 

• Like 3
  • Thank You 4

Not posted in the forums for yonks. Life gets in the way i suppose. I'm still Edinburgh based so know a lot of Jambos. Phone has been pinging all day with messages about this. Well done Hearts FC and their supporters for their efforts. 

Hope every one is safe n well. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

As above, another Jambo here!

Ticket bought, and wish you all the best unless your playing Hearts HHGH ;)

Honestly though fingers crossed in future games we play hopefully  we will both be up in the premiership!

Thankyou for supporting our club in its time or need is the past too!, its never forgotten and hopefully our teams and fans continue  this friendship and this just goes to show how big the game can really be when fans and teams have each others intrest and survival at heart and not just their own!

All the best every one and stay safe!

• Like 1
  • Thank You 6

3 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Robbo's going to be wondering what he's got himself into by the time he hits the 100th signature

This explains it. The reason we couldn’t make any signings in the January window is that we were saving the ink in the club biro for this.

• Funny 1

Jambo here,

We all just want to repay the kindness you have shown to us over the years, not many sides have your integrity and it is very much appreciated from the whole Jambo family!

Just purchased tickets for each member of my family, sorry Robbo you are going to have a very sore wrist!

Also just to let you know there are a few posts going round the Hearts forums/pages where we are talking about trying to beat your attendance record at the Caledonian Stadium, we will do our best so watch this space!

Thanks from a grateful Jambo

• Thank You 7
  • Well Said 1

1 hour ago, Roberjo said:

Also just to let you know there are a few posts going round the Hearts forums/pages where we are talking about trying to beat your attendance record at the Caledonian Stadium, we will do our best so watch this space!

According to Wikipedia, that's 7753, on 20 January 2008 against Rangers.  Though we have had higher attendances at "home" games at Pittodrie and at Tannadice. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverness_Caledonian_Thistle_F.C.#Attendance

However, the club's own website says 7512, against Rangers on 06 August 2005. https://ictfc.com/caledonian-stadium 

Anyway, go for it!  it's a fantastic thing to do.

• Agree 3