Virtual Match Sponsorship and Virtual Mascots

Robert

• Robert changed the title to Virtual Match Sponsorship and Virtual Mascots

"Inverness are struggling to break down the Alloa defence but let me tell what doesn't break down and that's the excellent range of coaches operated by D & E! Give them a call after today's ga....goal for Alloa."

• Funny 4

Great initiative. My boy was an in-person mascot in 2017 and loved it. It inspired him to get more into football and between that and his friend Kyle doing well in the ICT youth setup, he registered with Toronto FC juniors to try and emulate that feeling .... its all gone a bit t*ts up for now with COVID, but he's keen to get back to training once things resume ... and it will all have started at the Caledonian Stadium 🙂

_DSM5191.JPG_DSM5283.JPG

I also wonder if there would be enough interest in doing a group match sponsorship like we did for the player sponsorship. You get 10 viewing passes so it would be £48 per head (inc VAT), but maybe a bit less if some season book holders who were already entitled to view the stream were to join in ... The comments to this thread would likely indicate if this was viable or not 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I’m a season ticket holder but would be happy to join the initiative if it helps. PPV is £10, so a slight increase on that if it gives virtual access to players through the Man of the Match award etc seems sensible.

In terms of tokens to watch the game, season ticket holders already have access, so perhaps their tokens could be donated by the club to encourage young fans in some way. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1