tm4tj

I have no confidence that we can get the result we so desperately need in this one. Queens are on form and have played. We haven't. Hopefully the ICT boys will prove me wrong and wipe the floor with them. Signed, Nervous from Coventry Nil.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Gringo said:

I have no confidence that we can get the result we so desperately need in this one. Queens are on form and have played. We haven't. Hopefully the ICT boys will prove me wrong and wipe the floor with them. Signed, Nervous from Coventry Nil.

I think we are all thinking the same Gringo due to lack of games but with a bit of grit and determination from our guys I am hoping for a win :ictscarf:

• tm4tj pinned this topic
1 minute ago, Donald1973 said:

Is everyone else finding the stream really choppy? 

Yeah...it's jumpy. Guess it's back to following the ball? I'm sure someone said there will be someone controlling our camera after the issues we had at the start of season

• tm4tj unpinned this topic