Ayr United (A): 20 February

Robert

7 hours ago, Robert said:

Excellent goal: 1-0! Mackay.

Very quick break. One touch football. Cool finish. 

Ah, that's why we didn't sign a replacement for Kai Kennedy :ictscarf:

Joking aside, it's good to see the young uns get a chance, Daniel Mackay could become a vital player for us 

Yep, definitely a welcome win (I even said it before the match see comment 3 on page one for confirmation lol), hopefully now that is the start of a good run of form that gets us climbing the table. 

• Agree 1

Not the result I was expecting if I'm honest but well pleased of course. Not quite up to the 0-7 standards but...lol. Hopefully this result will give the lads a boost and kick start our season for the run in. Nice one ICT,

• Agree 2

Happy with that result, chances galore in the game, did we actually defend well for a change?? Ayr might be less than pleased concerning some of their finishing.

Good quick interplay and instinctive finishing for the goals, little time for the keepers to react.

Carry that forward into the next few games will make the table look better.

• Agree 2

Watching the highlights, I hadn’t realised watching it live just how good the first goal was. A long ball by Devine, controlled by Toddy who picked out Sutherland who knocked it first time into the path of Mackay who did the rest.

More please!!

Todorov comes across as a half decent player, who would benefit from more regular starts. If he is struggling against a particular opponent there is no shame in then swapping him out, at this level no one will be a 'world beater' game after game.

When I saw Carson play in the corresponding fixture in January last year he really did look a good player at this level.

We've never lost this season when Daniel Mackay has scored 😊, so good to see him, Harper and MacGregor stepping up well

• Agree 4

• RiG unpinned this topic