ICT -V- Hearts - Preview & Matchday

tm4tj

First 25 probably as good as we have played this season, but we’ve not managed to sustain it.

Hopefully we consolidate at the break and get on the front foot again as we showed early on we can compete and if Sutherland had been able to take his chance who knows.

However, equally this could go horribly wrong in the second half. 

Just now, forresjags said:

Harper looking a wee bit isolated on the left ,needs more support in front of him.

Agreed. Mackay needs to track back with their right back.

Think we will do well if we get a point tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

This just in; I hate Nick Walsh

Why? I thought he had a pretty good game. Can’t complain about the bookings or penalty claims. Toddy should have got a foul late on but doubt we’d have scored. 

Edited by Robert

Disappointing to lose points from a winning position yet again this season.

However, we were competitive and well organised throughout and a point against the league leaders and,by far, the best resources club in the division, especially under the current circumstances, is a very decent result and a good start for the new interim manager.

• Agree 2

Happy with the point, we again lack a bit of composure up front, Shane is looking a bit out of his depth I'm afraid as is wee McGregor.

However this will give us confidence and give some needed belief. 

• Agree 1

• tm4tj unpinned this topic